Worldstar is helping indirectly crush the black community

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks keep feeding into it, i say it all the time how demonizing it is to the community, making us the laughing stock and ignorant but yet we keep filming and hollering the website....I cant believe the ratchetness of this I just saw I am not sure if it was posted already but dont click if you are at work, its not office friendly. UPDATE moving to the JBO just realized nudity wasnt permitted even with a spoiler

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here we go blaming everyone but ourselves. How about we don't act like a bunch of animals and then world star will have nothing to show?

that is my whole point, i am saying we are contributing by giving worldstar an avenue to expose, exploit and profit..its us yelling and filming for them on ever possible ignorant reason to find

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You do realize everything displayed on Worldstar , occurred prior to social media / digital camera at even higher magnitudes .. it's only a magnifying glass ... shyt ain't the nucleus to our dilemmas ...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
worldstar is the unwiped a$$hole of the net.
wat6rr.jpg

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya know, I'm noticing a trend. Why is that everytime a black person/group of black people does something bad or unfavorable, it's always someone saying that fukking bullshyt "they're making us look bad :sadcam:" ? newsflash! It doesn't matter if we do good shyt, we're still "******s" to massa and anyone anti-black.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ya know, I'm noticing a trend. Why is that everytime a black person/group of black people does something bad or unfavorable, it's always someone saying that fukking bullshyt "they're making us look bad :sadcam:" ? newsflash! It doesn't matter if we do good shyt, we're still "******s" to massa and anyone anti-black.

That's not the point. It's not about looking good for white folks...its about having pride as a people. Everyone fights, but Asians/Latinos/Arabs/etc. don't have a "worldstar".

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I don't support the site. As always people are more attracted to negativity than positivity.

It definitely doesn't help that black kids identify with disorder because they lack positive representation. It's not funny or entertaining to me. I want my kids to be able and see worldstar vids and realize that's its more ignorant than funny.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Its not just black people though. Music and media have tremendous ability to influence the weak minded, and/or those who do not have good family support so they seek guidance on how they should live. In these situations the music and media become legit guides on how to live life. White people go through the same thing. Them white people that listen to death metal guitar smashing music be messed up in the head and doing crazy stuff too.