wonder woman has smallest weekend to weekend drop since 2002, but none of you mahv-L f*ggits wanna..

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I don't think you guys understood the thread title
word

mahv-L f*ggot stans were quick to make threads about the drop off of MoS, BvS, and SS all day, there were 5 threads per day about their drop off from week 1 to 2

this movie has the lowest drop off in 15 years (that includes the entire lifespan of the MCU) and they whisper quiet

::russ:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
word

mahv-L f*ggot stans were quick to make threads about the drop off of MoS, BvS, and SS all day, there were 5 threads per day about their drop off from week 1 to 2

this movie has the lowest drop off in 15 years (that includes the entire lifespan of the MCU) and they whisper quiet

::russ:
Looks like DC made a movie that connected with audiences.
Congrats

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The competition for the movie is complete shyt. We were going to hit the movies last night and I was disgusted at the lineup. I can't ever remember the Hollywood movie lineup being this bad.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Don't know why anyone would be surprised at the small drop off. Wonder Woman has good wom and was a good flick.

Compared to this weekend, which only really had two flicks. The Mummy is getting terrible reviews. It Comes At Night probably won't get good word of mouth. So Wonder Woman isn't going to really drop off until next weekend with Cars 3 coming out. And some other flicks.. that I'm iffy on.