Women with a strong jaw. Let's talk about that jaw..

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Omarosa_Manigault-Stallworth.jpg

com_130416_espnw_skylar_diggins_draft_interview.jpg

Jojo+APL+DE+AP+Birthday+Launch+Charity+Dreams+1sio5VgJ_Ltl.jpg

natalie-nunn-nbc-universals-television-J2T8oO.jpg

serena_williams_300x400.jpg

:scusthov:

This the biggest turnoff to me, apart from busted toes.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Yo, I went to a hotel party like 2 weeks ago, and there was 3 bad chicks with the strongest jaws of all time. I mean strong like my nikka Swanson!!!

Joe-Swanson-psd10862.png

There asses were phenomenal, though. :wow:

Wish I was really into IG. I'd find them and post pichars of them.

Anyways, most of these strong jawed chicks that I've seen be havin some badass bodies. :laugh:

That is all I have to contribute to this topic. :laugh:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
The thing with this, is that it could be alleviated with early orthodontic interception. A lot of times, women with these facial features will automatically have a tendency to an underbite, which you can get surgery for (minimally invasive) if caught early. OR it can be untreated, and just left alone, or get braces. The goal is never for a woman to have such a strong jaw, but something more aesthetically pleasing. Solution would be a compromise for her facial structure. Catching it early is the key.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
The thing with this, is that it could be alleviated with early orthodontic interception. A lot of times, women with these facial features will automatically have a tendency to an underbite, which you can get surgery for (minimally invasive) if caught early. OR it can be untreated, and just left alone, or get braces. The goal is never for a woman to have such a strong jaw, but something more aesthetically pleasing. Solution would be a compromise for her facial structure. Catching it early is the key.

:dwillhuh:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Y didn'y tou catch yours though

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
All I saw in that first picture was Omarosa's titties. That Natalie Nunn broad is just straight up unattractive.