Women of a mythical tribe - Tanzania

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
I heard about heaven on earth during my travels of the globe. A tribe of wimmens whose sole purpose is sexually gratifying their men.

the%2Bclick%2B%2Bstyles%2B2015.PNG

Rumour has it from teen ages they're trained to please men on some old hong kong cinema kung fu hyperbolic chamber training regime type shyt where they learn how to twerk and balance on a bed of 13 inch needles amongst other things to train their waistline and body movements 25 hours a day

Tanzania-Girl-Buried-Alive.png

The infamous tribe of women known as the Tanga

Belina-3.jpg

Their technique of twerking is supposedly known as Baikoko that has some slight arab history to it

Admittedly Tanzanians will tell you their women are no where near top 50 dead or alive good looking sisters of Africa but when it comes to sex the Tanga are supposed to be mythical with it :wow:

Last edited:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Sadly, I never found them :mjcry:

But Tanzanian women in general were very nice

One day I'll tell the internet about my adventures for the best Malawi weed :o:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
tumblr_nhhlszdEiN1s4slzko1_r2_500.gif

On one hand, Tanzanian women(especially the ones you posted) are extremely attractive. But on another hand, training young women from the time they're teenage girls to do sex acts on their future men is kiiiiiinda :sitdown: status.

On another hand, I envy these women's husbands. :wow:

Conflicted.....

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
I only now years later tried to look up baikoko videos and it doesnt look any different to atl strippers or dancehall chicks twerking :comeon: