Women can take advantage of being submissive

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I was thinking bout this chick earlier. I was obsessed with this chick at one point. It was about 5 years ago. She was light skin, paper thin and she had no shape but, her face was :whoo: till this day she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in a girl and her smile was beautiful. Her hair was heathy, she use to look so :ahh: with scarf she wrapped around her head. I have a reputation of going of chick for thick dark skin women and I was like:jbhmm: what had me so into this girl. I know it was her personality cuz it damn sure wasn't her body. And I remember her being so submissive. She was always like, :yeshrug: I aint tripping what ever you down with is cool wit me". I use to be like :dwillhuh: "girls like you exist". Now I know what yu females thinking, Im a feminist a man should cater to me and so on but it wasn't the fact that she was submissive. It was how graceful and elegant she was with it. It felt so natural. She was also really territorial use to check me when she see me talking to other females and we wasn't even together. The moral of the story is, you want a man to be obsessed about you be submissive but in a elegant confident way. If we're obsessed about you than you have our loyalty

I just recently followed her on twitter This her right here. She's had two kids since we lost contact and I probably still would drop everyone to FW her.
CMAhX0FUkAAtKqp.jpg

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Nobody gone marry yo hard headed ass:camby:

Well for one, I'm getting married next month.

and you're either hard headed or you let people control you? There's no other way to be? If a guy needs me to obey him like I'm a pet in order for him to like me then I think there might be something wrong with him.

and for the record, I'm not "hard headed" I'm just not submissive, I'm not just going to go along with anything just because a man suggests it.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Well for one, I'm getting married next month.

and you're either hard headed or you let people control you? There's no other way to be? If a guy needs me to obey him like I'm a pet in order for him to like me then I think there might be something wrong with him.

and for the record, I'm not "hard headed" I'm just not submissive, I'm not just going to go along with anything just because a man suggests it.
Shut the hell up. what kinda women is up late on a message board with men instead of getting her back broken by her so-called future husband. If he told you he don't like you posting here you one of them chicks thats gone tell him no? He gon be stuck with that shyt for the rest of his life? If what you saying is true than y'all both loss. You for marrying a yes man.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Shut the hell up. what kinda women is up late on a message board with men instead of getting her back broken by her so-called future husband. If he told you he don't like you posting here you one of them chicks thats gone tell him no? He gon be stuck with that shyt for the rest of his life? If what you saying is true than y'all both loss. You for marrying a yes man.

lol No, I won't shut up.

What do you mean what kind of woman? Am I supposed to spend my entire day having sex and doing nothing else?

and he doesn't care that I post here, he's not a control freak.

and he's not a "yes man". do you always use extremes?

Honestly, you seem really upset that I'm not submissive. Why? You're not marrying me, so what's the problem?

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
lol No, I won't shut up.

What do you mean what kind of woman? Am I supposed to spend my entire day having sex and doing nothing else?

and he doesn't care that I post here, he's not a control freak.

and he's not a "yes man". do you always use extremes?

Honestly, you seem really upset that I'm not submissive. Why? You're not marrying me, so what's the problem?
I could careless IDK you.
Am I supposed to spend my entire day having sex and doing nothing else?
feminist language :scust: nothing left to see here

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

She's getting married while you're wishing you could drop everyone and get back with a chick with two kids… who really lost here? :francis:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking bout this chick earlier. I was obsessed with this chick at one point. It was about 5 years ago. She was light skin, paper thin and she had no shape but, her face was :whoo: till this day she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in a girl and her smile was beautiful. Her hair was heathy, she use to look so :ahh: with scarf she wrapped around her head. I have a reputation of going of chick for thick dark skin women and I was like:jbhmm: what had me so into this girl. I know it was her personality cuz it damn sure wasn't her body. And I remember her being so submissive. She was always like, :yeshrug: I aint tripping what ever you down with is cool wit me". I use to be like :dwillhuh: "girls like you exist". Now I know what yu females thinking, Im a feminist a man should cater to me and so on but it wasn't the fact that she was submissive. It was how graceful and elegant she was with it. It felt so natural. She was also really territorial use to check me when she see me talking to other females and we wasn't even together. The moral of the story is, you want a man to be obsessed about you be submissive but in a elegant confident way. If we're obsessed about you than you have our loyalty

I just recently followed her on twitter This her right here. She's had two kids since we lost contact and I probably still would drop everyone to FW her.
CMAhX0FUkAAtKqp.jpg
:mjlol: