Win and we're the 5 seed: The Official Falcons @ 49ers MNF Farewell 'Stick!

Daps
Candlestick_Park.jpg

channel+5.jpg

Last game at the stick, but dig this, win and we're the #5 seed due to Carolina playing New Orleans next week.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:stopitslime: You really couldnt wait to make this thread huh. I thought this was this weeks Monday Night game

Daps
:stopitslime: You really couldnt wait to make this thread huh. I thought this was this weeks Monday Night game

Question is, why does it bother you dudes so much?

Fans talking about an upcoming game. Why not just avoid the thread, instead of coming in every week with the same bytching and moaning about it.

Back to topic. if the Seagals win on Sunday we could be watching this game already in the playoffs. I`m still rooting against them

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
time to barb q some falcon monday

they gonna be revved up

:deadhorse:

:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One thing I will say about the crowd is.... Man..... There is so much love and they really do get drunk for this team.

And as much as our O and D really be holding it down. I was shocked at how much they really love and appreciate our special teams. Every kick off when Tony Montana started playing the crowd gets so live... It's surreal and they do the 300 chant the "AAHHOOOOOOOOOHH AAAHHOOOOOOOO" one

I plan on from here on out going to atleast one game every year. Still mad I ain't go the that Seahawks game

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
My grandpops used to take me to Candlestick to watch Giants games and 49er games. I went to my 1st game when I was like 7 or 8 years old.

Me & my homies used to run the hills next to the Stick to train for football. All my OG uncles & cousins would play hood football at the public park right next to Candlestick. I was a lil nikka out there playin against the goons from Double Rock/Alice Griffin projects.

I got family that stays right there off Gilman (the same street that Candlestick is on) 2 jacks soul food resteraunt was the shyt :ohlawd:

:salute:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
We goin down memory lane huh. My first game at the stick was in '99. we were playin the steelers and all i remember from that game was us getting smacked and it was raining like crazy, parking lot was flooded up to my knees. a bunch of forgettable games during the darks years. some more recent ones tho, was there for the thursday night game when cutler threw 5 int's. giants game in '11, home opener against the lions last year, tie game against the rams, playoff game against the packers, and the opener this against the packers. i'm gonna miss candlestick yall :to:

not gonna miss trying to get out that bytch tho. an hour in traffic just to get on the freeway :pacspit:

Daps
We goin down memory lane huh. My first game at the stick was in '99. we were playin the steelers and all i remember from that game was us getting smacked and it was raining like crazy, parking lot was flooded up to my knees. a bunch of forgettable games during the darks years. some more recent ones tho, was there for the thursday night game when cutler threw 5 int's. giants game in '11, home opener against the lions last year, tie game against the rams, playoff game against the packers, and the opener this against the packers. i'm gonna miss candlestick yall :to:

not gonna miss trying to get out that bytch tho. an hour in traffic just to get on the freeway :pacspit:

That game was classic Cutler, had a chance to win the game and sealed it with a 5th pick in the endzone.

I got drunk as fukk off that one. Cutler always been a loser and I knew that night we had his number