Will The Real King James Please Stand Up: Cavs at Rockets @ 9 on ESPN

Who is more deserving of the MVP to this point?

• LeBron Kang James

• King James Harden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
MVP candidate Lebron Kang James leads his Cleveland Cavaliers against MVP candidate King James Harden and his Houston Rockets. The Cavs beat the Rockets earlier this year in Cleveland but Houston has a higher winning percentage overall. Should be a great game if everyone plays.

Last edited:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
MVP candidate Lebron Kang James leads his Cleveland Cavaliers against MVP candidate King James Harden and his Houston Rockets. The Cavs beat the Rockets earlier this year in Cleveland but Houston has a higher winning percentage overall. Should be a great game if everyone stays healthy.

Why is Cavs such a big dog don't tell me and they resting guys again

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:patrice: but the bulls/celtics are headlining ABC this week

NBA broadcasting games has been horrible over the past 4 years... i remember NBC would have double and triple headers on sundays starting at noon, especially in between nfl season being over and baseball season beginning to start..

anyway

Cavs - 117
Rockets - 112

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

NBA broadcasting games has been horrible over the past 4 years... i remember NBC would have double and triple headers on sundays starting at noon, especially in between nfl season being over and baseball season beginning to start..

anyway

Cavs - 117
Rockets - 112
NBA On NBC was goat:banderas:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

anyway

Cavs - 117
Rockets - 112

So sick of seeing the Bulls on national tv. They finally stopped showing the Knicks and Lakers all the time. The Bulls need to be next