wife makes me choke and slap her during sex..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I noticed this a little bit on our honey moon, we were having sex missionary and she takes both my hands and puts them around her neck, I look at her like what does this mean and she just said “squeeze”…so I did just a lil and that was that..as the weeks have gone on she has gotten more hardcore with it, last night she had me squeeze until she almost passed out and has now requested that I start slapping her while I squeeze, slap, squeeze then slap..it seems to work because she gets off but I don’t know how much further she going with this. Im thinking we might need to have a talk before this goes any further..if your wife did this how would you handle it?

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
When your about to faint people get closer to orgasm
Try jacking off and holing your breath for a long as you can, I do that sometimes and can nut than less then 1 min

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My baby moms is like that
I do it sometimes but I don't really like to
It's fun and sometimes if I'm hittin it from the back she likes me to cover her mouth and nose
The problem is sometimes durin sex I get too into and and think ima forget to stop squeezing

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
What logical woman wants to be slapped and choked? I've fukked many shapes, sizes, colors and I've never had a woman want all of that, not even the straight up sluts
I question the women that you've fukked with then. I've had at least 4 girls who like that. nikka aint talking about DV slaps and chokes. Sexual slaps and chokes. Which is a good thing. Step your game up B.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I initiated it and my lady loves it. Haven't done it in awhile, though.