Why is there so much bullshyt to deal with when going to a "black" party

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Ridiculous Cover charges:

I've seen covers range from $20.00-$40.00 on a regular night and $40-$100+ on "special" occasions (new years, HU homecoming, etc.). Besides the fact that nikkas will pay the admission, no matter how ridiculous, why is the gouging so crazy at "black" parties? I mean dam nikkas even charge a Cover charge to get into a strip club lol.

I always find it ridiculous how many nikkas will unquestioningly pay these admissions cause they dont want to seem like they aint got it lol.

And don't let there be a long line, some of these nikkas will charge an extra fee for V.I.P. admission which is nothing more then a line that actually moves lol.

Ridiculous levels of Security:

Yea yea I know, nikkas sometimes fight in parties but come on son........i shouldn't have to feel like im going through central booking to get into a party. I've been in spots that had me take my shoes off. Some of these places even have you go through metal detectors ON TOP of patting you down. It's ridiculous son.

Then you get outside some of these events and the police presence is like they have prepared for a riot. They rush people away from the scene like you just got into a fight or something.

Ridiculous prices for drinks:

30-50 dollar bottles being sold for 250-500 and nikkas happily paying for it

shots, etc etc. This one is pretty much self explanatory so i wont say to much on it.

Ridculous amount of fronting nikkas do:

Nevermind that nikkas is renting their outfits from

yjCZgFW.jpg

the way nikkas will unquestionlingly pay these overpriced admissions, unquestioningly pay for the overpriced drinks, etc. so they dont look like they aint got it is a joke.

These the same nikkas be crying broke in a couple days or try to lowball their homeboy when he got something to sell you.

I'll end it at this, feel free to add on or share your thoughts.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
White clubs arent much better.. not on the security front, though. Security is pretty leniant.

I think It really depends where you go, though.. like the location and atmosphere.

And dont most strip clubs have a cover charge?:what: Every strip club ive been to had a cover charge

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Black clubs can be a dangerous place to go. lets just be honest. Growing up I didn't give a fukk, but thinking back on it, I've been to clubs where police was damn near rocking swat gear and armed to the teeth. AND shyt STILL WENT DOWN. would i go to some shyt like that now, fukk no. In fact I don't go to any "urban" clubs where its mostly anyone 25 and under. If i don't see the occasional 40 yr old, I'm out that bytch.

I love my people, but nikkas is a real thang.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
OP is correct, elements of our poisonous culture especially hip hop has many of our people living beyond our means just to demonstrate to other oppressed people that we're "balling", this lead to jealousy, animosity and violence.

I believe Black people should avoid each other at all costs UNLESS they're getting together to do something CONSTRUCTIVE.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Black clubs can be a dangerous place to go. lets just be honest. Growing up I didn't give a fukk, but thinking back on it, I've been to clubs where police was damn near rocking swat gear and armed to the teeth. AND shyt STILL WENT DOWN. would i go to some shyt like that now, fukk no. In fact I don't go to any "urban" clubs where its mostly anyone 25 and under. If i don't see the occasional 40 yr old, I'm out that bytch.

I love my people, but nikkas is a real thang.
The police presence isn't singular to hood venues. I've been outside of these "ritsy" spots (Love nightclub, joint that replaced H20 on new york ave, etc.) and encountered the same riotesque police presence scenario

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The police presence isn't singular to hood venues. I've been outside of these "ritsy" spots (Love nightclub, joint that replaced H20 on new york ave, etc.) and encountered the same riotesque police presence scenario

but not INSIDE the clubs. Also DID SOMETHING STILL HAPPEN. We suppose to Cape for our people but on the Club bullshyt/stupid shyt happening meter, We lead the league in fukkkery. I don't even think this can be contested.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
but not INSIDE the clubs. Also DID SOMETHING STILL HAPPEN. We suppose to Cape for our people but on the Club bullshyt/stupid shyt happening meter, We lead the league in fukkkery. I don't even think this can be contested.
it aint about caping, it's about having to put up with extra shyt just cause it's a "black" event.