why dont they make a level above the nba .. nfl too . ALL-WORLD

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
think about it my nikkas.. high school players pick and chose what college teams to go too. some of the "elite" at high school football..but its upped.. only the ELITE of college gets picked in the league.. but why stop there.. why are we subjecting ourselves to 1923 entertainment
:dwillhuh:.

we need ALL-WORLD leagues.. a league that picks just the all-stars or pro-bowlers.. it'll start as a expansion league but over time imagine the talent of seeing 10 lebron james level prospects on the floor at the same time :blessed:.. it would make the nba equivalent to the D-League. all world coaches.. no sean paytons or mark richts... all world arenas. i think this needs to gain some merit

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
NBA and NFL are already "all world" leagues. You might have a point if you were talking about hockey.

are they? .. with the scrub ass raiders dolphins jaguars jets of the league i cant consider that a all-world league. think on a bigger level.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
You basically just want less teams, probably with less roster spots.

There haven't been 5 LeBron level talents alive, talking about playing on the same team.

I'm high too tho breh...lol

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The NBA already IS the All World league; essentially what you're suggesting is that they narrow the league down to eight teams or so.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ohhh: You know what this is a great idea. IN FACT, WHY STOP THERE. WHY NOT HAVE AN ALL GALAXY LEAGUE. Where we take the Elite of the ALL WORLD and have them compete against one another. In fact technology is advancing so fast we may be able to invite extraterrestrial lifeforms as well...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think about it my nikkas.. high school players pick and chose what college teams to go too. some of the "elite" at high school football..but its upped.. only the ELITE of college gets picked in the league.. but why stop there.. why are we subjecting ourselves to 1923 entertainment

we need ALL-WORLD leagues.. a league that picks just the all-stars or pro-bowlers.. it'll start as a expansion league but over time imagine the talent of seeing 10 lebron james level prospects on the floor at the same time :blessed:.. it would make the nba equivalent to the D-League. all world coaches.. no sean paytons or mark richts... all world arenas. i think this needs to gain some merit
:what:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

really?

:comeon::dahell:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:ohhh: You know what this is a great idea. IN FACT, WHY STOP THERE. WHY NOT HAVE AN ALL GALAXY LEAGUE. Where we take the Elite of the ALL WORLD and have them compete against one another. In fact technology is advancing so fast we may be able to invite extraterrestrial lifeforms as well...
We ain't beating the Monstars in a best of seven, breh:comeon: