Why doesn't anyone ever want to discuss the PS4?

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
I'm looking at all the threads, then I scanned back to page 4 and there is nothing but Xbox One threads. I just find it odd that nobody has anything to say about it. What its PSN will be like. No news outlets giving us heads up about it. No reviews from E3 either.

I even looked in the Liquid PS4 thread (horrible idea btw) and there is nothing but Xbox talk in there :wtf:

What gives? All I know is they charging for Online Play which plenty said would never happen :gladbron: Then its "but I can still watch netflix" while at the same time they'll say "PS4 is only focused on the games" :wtf:

What games are they even focused on? E3 didn't showcase all these spectacular PS4 games. Where's the substance??? Any new news on any of this stuff coli fam? Inquiring minds wanna know :suge: cuuuuuuuuuuuz

Wo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its more fun making fun of xbox because xbots are whiny simp fakkits with a lower IQ than the rest of the population

REAL TALLK

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Because maybe there's no new news this week. While there was big news for the XB1 yesterday.

Wo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
subjective.

i am not pressed to play Halo.

Not subjective... fact... Halo is one of thousands of exclusives for consoles

No one wants to develop for PC because theres no money in it. Everyone pirates because they spent too much money on their PC :russ:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
He makes a good point though. All Xbox threads, and the PS4 thread is just a bunch of clowns high fiving.

Sony's E3 didnt wow me like it needed to for me to turn my focus on it, and relying on coli brehs to enlighten me on its features is a lost cause. I've never been a graphics whore and whether or not its more powerful and will show in the future, means nothing to me. So aside from that, whats so great about the PS4 right now?

No fanboy shyt, I really want to know :lupe:

Wo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He makes a good point though. All Xbox threads, and the PS4 thread is just a bunch of clowns high fiving.

Sony's E3 didnt wow me like it needed to for me to turn my focus on it, and relying on coli brehs to enlighten me on its features is a lost cause. I've never been a graphics whore and whether or not its more powerful and will show in the future, means nothing to me. So aside from that, whats so great about the PS4 right now?

No fanboy shyt, I really want to know :lupe:

its not xbox

/thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Not subjective... fact... Halo is one of thousands of exclusives for consoles

No one wants to develop for PC because theres no money in it. Everyone pirates because they spent too much money on their PC :russ:

World of Warcraft and Elder Scrolls would like to talk. :sitdown: