Why does Shaq get a pass for playing with Kobe?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The go to argument for LeBron dikkheads is that Kobe had Shaq but, that narrative always leaves out the fact that Shaq HAD Kobe. As a teammate.

Jordan had Pippen.
Isiah had Dumars.
Bird had Mchale.
Hakeem had nobody really.

You know many fukking rings Jordan, Bird, Isiah, Hakeem and others would have had if they had Kobe as their teammate :beli: a nikka averaging 27-29 pts per game each season. nikka...imagine Jordan and Kobe in the Bulls backcourt :beli:

No, all them guys had supporting players as their number 2. Guys that were good but not top 10 players.

Shaq though....that fakkit had the 2nd greatest shooting guard to ever play as his teammate yet Shaq gets to get all the praise as if his ass would've won 3 rings with Joe Dumars or Vernon Maxwell as his number 2 :mjlol: Scottie Pippen wouldn't have helped either considering Kobe blazed the Kings, Spurs and Blazers multiple times for 30+ ppg a series and that was way beyond Scottie's capabilities.

nikkas love giving Shaq a pass. All his rings came from being teammates with the 2nd and 3rd best shooting guards in NBA history but no criticism is ever heaved his way for needing all that help to win.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get your weight up
not your hate up
jigga man is Diesel
when i lift the 8 up

:wow:

4920970629_7fb8758dbc.jpg

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The go to argument for LeBron dikkheads is that Kobe had Shaq but, that narrative always leaves out the fact that Shaq HAD Kobe. As a teammate.

Jordan had Pippen.
Isiah had Dumars.
Bird had Mchale.
Hakeem had nobody really.

You know many fukking rings Jordan, Bird, Isiah, Hakeem and others would have had if they had Kobe as their teammate :beli: a nikka averaging 27-29 pts per game each season. nikka...imagine Jordan and Kobe in the Bulls backcourt :beli:

No, all them guys had supporting players as their number 2. Guys that were good but not top 10 players.

Shaq though....that fakkit had the 2nd greatest shooting guard to ever play as his teammate yet Shaq gets to get all the praise as if his ass would've won 3 rings with Joe Dumars or Vernon Maxwell as his number 2 :mjlol: Scottie Pippen wouldn't have helped either considering Kobe blazed the Kings, Spurs and Blazers multiple times for 30+ ppg a series and that was way beyond Scottie's capabilities.

nikkas love giving Shaq a pass. All his rings came from being teammates with the 2nd and 3rd best shooting guards in NBA history but no criticism is ever heaved his way for needing all that help to win.

You're right. I'll take it a step further, he gets a pass for playing with hall of fame level guards for every phase of his career, when he was effective.

When he played with Penny, Penny was playing Hall-of-Fame level basketball, same with Kobe and Wade. Shaq never had to lead a team without a GOAT level guard.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You're right. I'll take it a step further, he gets a pass for playing with a hall of fame level guard for every phase of his career, when he was effective.

When he played with Penny, Penny was playing Hall-of-Fame level basketball, same with Kobe and Wade. Shaq never had to lead a team without a GOAT level guard.

I don't understand why people never criticize him for that. We criticize Kobe and LeBron all day for the teams they were on meanwhile this nikka Shaq gets to slither on by like he was Dirk Nowitzi leading scrubs to the promised land. Nah. Every championship team he played on had a GOAT level guard. He wouldn't have won shyt without Kobe or Wade.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't understand why people never criticize him for that. We criticize Kobe and LeBron all day for the teams they were on meanwhile this nikka Shaq gets to slither on by like he was Dirk Nowitzi leading scrubs to the promised land. Nah. Every championship team he played on had a GOAT level guard. He wouldn't have won shyt without Kobe or Wade.

I will always rank Shaq above Patrick Ewing....but I hate when people think the gap is that phukin great...it isn't....Ewing's best two guard was John Starks....Shaq had the picks of the litter.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I will always rank Shaq above Patrick Ewing....but I hate when people think the gap is that phukin great...it isn't....Ewing's best two guard was John Starks....Shaq had the picks of the litter.

Shaq was a much better player than Ewing

Fukk the stats and the rings, just watch them breh