why do you coli militants disrespect eminems pen game?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem was more than just skill. He offered more than just gimmicky music that was marred in terrible jokes, awful production, screaming, and weak attempts at punchlines.

Lose Yourself
The Way I Am
Guilty Conscience
Marshall Mathers
Rabbit Run
8 Mile Road
Still Don't Give A...
I Just Don't Give A ...
Stan
Sing For The Moment
Say What You Say
Deja Vu
Mosh
Like Toy Soldiers
Never Enough
Seduction
Groundhog Day

Eminem has an average catalog, but he's written some overall great songs that prove that he wasn't all skill and that he could actually write something with depth.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
why else would "coli militants" disrespect him? because he's white (and popular), you fukking idiot.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I can agree on the lack of subject matter and beat selection but if Eminem isn't ATLEAST top 5 to you then i question if you really "get" lyricism. He's #1 on my list. On a pure "technical" level Elzhi is at a distant #2 in my book. In fact, EM may be TOO lyrical. As an artist myself(i draw well), i can recognize the effort and thought that he puts into every single syllable in his rhymes. When i draw something, every single detail must be perfect. This "perfection" creates a perfect copy of what im drawing. Listening to how Em's rhymes has evolved over the years reminds me of how my drawings have progressed from when i was a kid to now. I can tell that he is a perfectionist when it comes to rhyming and every verse is hearing a genius at work. I dont throw the word "genius" around lightly but he definantly is one in my opinion. On a technical level, Eminem is heads and shoulders above anyone ive ever heard in my life.

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Idk if Royce wrote this but y'all are hating if you say he can't rap.... Switching up the flow to keep up with Royce. If you can keep up with him I'll give anyone their props based on that alone. And if we are just talking in his prime y'all are just hating....

To be honest, even though I like "Fast Lane", that's not even close to being one of his best songs. I could post TONS of better examples than that.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
His music and sound sucks, ya he's good with words but who cares.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
because Stan is his entire catalog.

Why don't you just go to sleep? You're not mentally built for this discussion

so youre saying like toy soldiers is bad? what are you saying? are you saying if i had is bad? :what: are you saying?

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
:childplease:
nah, just showing you some of the work of the 'great' eminem and why everyone does not have him in their top 10.
fukk a dap by the way!!
couldn't give 2 squirts of piss about his technical ability, if that type of music is the outcome!!
i'll gladly listen to anyone who'll sacrifice some their technical ability in order to produce some listenable shyt!!
(not to mention, a lot of his shyt has aged horribly - and i'll take jay over em ANY day of the week)
:manny:just my 2 cents!!

:troll: