why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
the problem is coli militantcy is at an all time high. you go to work for the white man all day then come home talking about how militant you are and how much you hate white people and the system. but you the same nikka that wont support black businesses in real life.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:what:

Think non black ppl are blind and can't see our problems with their own two eyes, BREHS
Then if they can see it why tell them?

c00ns are always trying to kiss other races ass by saying "I'm not like the rest" and not doing shyt to support our community either. :camby:

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
well if that's the case, why get upset when somebody is talking about what's happening?

if you're doing things to try to fix those issues, then what's the problem?

Because most of the time when it's brought up, it's to deflect from another issue. Basically anytime a black person is victimized by a white person or the police.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
the problem is coli militantcy is at an all time high. you go to work for the white man all day then come home talking about how militant you are and how much you hate white people and the system. but you the same nikka that wont support black businesses in real life.
Do you guys support a black business?

Last edited:
Daps
Then if they can see it why tell them?

You c00ns are always trying to kiss other races ass by saying "I'm not like the rest" and not doing shyt to support our community either. :camby:

Nah, breh.

I'm not talking about ppl that go pandering to white folks.

I'm talking about ppl that get around black ppl and speak to black ppl directly about the problems that we face and what we should be doing

It seems like anytime someone does that, and they're serious about making something happen, the majority of us go into self-defeatist mode and say, "what that nicca talking about? building black cities? this nicca!"