Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

Daps
This isnt a bash black women thread cause I love our sistas but we see it all day in real life and on our time lines. Even the people we personally know who dont do right and dont live that holy lifestyle always has that god fearing man requirment. Is it something they really feel they want, or is it mostly a charade? it seems that whole religious persona has a choke hold on our black women more than any other gender or race. why is that?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Uuummm...because that's how a lot of black women are raised. But from observations a god fearing man is usually the worst...what you hear about preachers and other male members of the church constantly cheating or whatever is generally the truth, so I'm not sure why that's what a lot of black women seek for their whole lives

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
i think the females who do claim to want religious men are tryna front.

They were raised in the church, so they want a man they can show off to their family and church friends.

i know a few religious females and their dudes usually aren't religious. They just go to church on holidays and special occasions and front like they are.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
It's a joke..these be the Same women who don't even follow the words of the bible....

U hit the chick with facts about the bible says u need to do this, but they have there own spin on it...

One chick told me that same line.. I didn't even bother with her.. next thing I know I heard from her mouth she smash like 5 dudes in 7 months..

Last edited:

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
It's advantageous for a woman to have a religious man who will most likely be monogamous and take care of the woman and child basically a womans base level purpose. Also religion controls and women want a man that is subdued and controlled...especially black man.