Why do cacs suddenly hate Kylie Jenner but like Kourtney Kardashian?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever I'm browsing the internet and cruising random news, I sometimes come across popular Kylie Jenner news plastered on news sites. Since Kanye is big in the streets, I occasionally like to see what that lunatic is doing now. Is he making a new black skinhead album? Has he cut off his penis? So I click on the Kylie Jenner news, and everytime I do, I find the same pattern. On one hand, the threads are always full of innocent Kylie Jenner appreciation comments from young women; on the other, the threads always contain at least a couple obtensibly resentful male cacs calling the Kardashians N-word whores setting a horrible example for young girls. Always the comments involve praise from young females and enmity from non-black males with mention of sexual slurs and/or example-setting censure and/or racial slurs.

Cacs didn't know about Kylie until recently yet they hate her all the same. Is the fact she's with a perceived nikka (i.e. Tyga, right? I don't know) the difference-maker? I never see cacs criticize the Kourtney sister with that Scott dude.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
CACs love white innocent celebrities.

But she was never innocent from day one for those of us who pay close attention to her and her kendall.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CACs love white innocent celebrities.

But she was never innocent from day one for those of us who pay close attention to her and her kendall.

But I don't see the same comments on the Kendall or Kourtney threads. The comments only appear on the Kim, Khloe and now Kylie threads. The consistent variable is their involvement with nikkas. It should be noted that Kylie doesn't have a sex tape out either. The only questionable thing she's done is smash rappers. That seems to be the link. Maybe because rappers are considered trashy?

Last edited:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Who gives a shyt. The whole family is attention whores. Mom a cheater two times divorced. Two daughters divorced, one a baby moma, a fatass depressed son...the whole family a mess.

We don't need to superman for these white hoes just cause insecure white men call them names. That's white people problems we got our own issues to worry about.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a shyt. The whole family is attention whores. Mom a cheater two times divorced. Two daughters divorced, one a baby moma, a fatbass depressed son...the whole family a mess.

We don't need to superman for these white hoes just cause insecure white men call them names. That's white people problems we got our own issues to worry about.

But the cacs seem to only call them names when they're with nikkas. Otherwise cacs don't care. That's what I see. Am I wrong? :mjpls:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
But the cacs seem to only call them names when they're with nikkas. Otherwise cacs don't care. That's what I see. Am I wrong? :mjpls:
Probably not but that's not really news. And no race of men likes seeing their women with other races and often shun them. I'm not going out of my way to praise bed wenches either.

Plus thats white women's problem. Im not trying to date white men so I don't care. We already know a lot of cac dudes don't like white women dating out but it makes no difference to us they already hate us regardless.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably not but that's not really news. And no race of men likes seeing their women with other races and often shun them. I'm not going out of my way to praise bed wenches either.

Plus thats white women's problem. Im not trying to date white men so I don't care. We already know a lot of cac dudes don't like white women dating out but it makes no difference to us they already hate us regardless.

I agree with you. I just wanted some confirmation on what I was seeing. I don't date cac females. I just wanted to see what the answer was with respects to the discrepancy in treatment.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Cause she's 17 and its easier for women in their 30s to talk shyt about her.

They can't really say much about Kendall cause she's 19 on magazine covers on runways of the biggest designers in the world.

Kourtney doesnt do much and isn't really talked about like that

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause she's 17 and its easier for women in their 30s to talk shyt about her.

They can't really say much about Kendall cause she's 19 on magazine covers on runways of the biggest designers in the world.

Kourtney doesnt do much and isn't really talked about like that

Except the commentators are not women.