Mars
Maybe he got a bad tip from the Toads in the other castles :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why do you assume Toad knew?
Because he says and I'm NOT PARAPHRASING.. "The princess IS in another castle" how he know all that :martin: If we wanna go the profile route, browser was a big scary nikka that breathed fire and was one of a kind, took over the mushroom kingdom that he was apart of. Browser was never "hiding" from Mario. He even thought his sons could handle the problem. So toad knew as well as everyone else who/what/where browser could be found. Biggest castle in the kingdom about 7 castles down

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Because he says and I'm NOT PARAPHRASING.. "The princess IS in another castle" how he know all that :martin: If we wanna go the profile route, browser was a big scary nikka that breathed fire and was one of a kind, took over the mushroom kingdom that he was apart of. Browser was never "hiding" from Mario. He even thought his sons could handle the problem. So toad knew as well as everyone else who/what/where browser could be found. Biggest castle in the kingdom about 7 castles down
it was his job to know. those little toad dudes are a recon unit

so are the goombas and the boos thats how bowser knew to switch castles right before mario got there

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it was his job to know. those little toad dudes are a recon unit

so are the goombas and the boos thats how bowser knew to switch castles right before mario got there
Bowser was there every time tho
Super_Mario_Brothers_2_(NES)_06a.gif

I'm gonna need to see a cutscenes of gombas taking the princess away :birdman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:patrice:

Why does she keep getting "kidnapped"

Wonder if it's a situation like Jon Snow mom on Game of Thrones? :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I actually live in the hood, trust me.. :stop:
nikkaz are aware, but a bunch of white nikkaz grinding on each other in between Dragon attacks isn't what street nikkaz call entertainment :yeshrug:

Your hood represents the entire country and all hoods across america. Yes, we know. Tell us more. :mjlol: