Why Come N1ggas With White Babies Mamas Are So Thugged Out?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
There is an old stereotype that brothers that bun up white hoes are on some Carlton Banks sh1t...

But nowadays these dudes got braids, long dirty finger nails, multiple violent felonies and substance abuse issues...

They also drive cars that look like this

1982_dodge_mirada-pic-38657.jpeg

If I'm out at night and a dude with a white girl steps to me I'm like

:whoa:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
They're the same type of men who would have ratchet sistas as their babies mamas, the only difference is they picked a white girl instead, legit black dudes put a ring on it. nikkas ain't going to switch it up just because they with a white girl, they're not like the black girls who do a 180 just because they with chad. Not saying that all sistas are like that, but I notice some black girls who be acting way different when they got a white dude as opposed to a brother.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
when i see a nikka witta white girlfriend/baby mama for some reason i just automatically assume dat nikka a cornball

lol when i see goon/dirty/bum nikkas with white bms i most def know dat nikka a cornball

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
There is an old stereotype that brothers that bun up white hoes are on some Carlton Banks sh1t...

But nowadays these dudes got braids, long dirty finger nails, multiple violent felonies and substance abuse issues...

They also drive cars that look like this

1982_dodge_mirada-pic-38657.jpeg

If I'm out at night and a dude with a white girl steps to me I'm like

:whoa:

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Dark skinned niqqas stay bagging them fatties.

2dln8s4.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Trashy men get trashy women regardless of race. Why that surprises so many of you I will never know.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I heard about this stereotype before. I seen it once on the subway before, she didn't look like the "stereotypical" white women, and dude didn't look like a goon per se, but his fashion was outdated, she was also much taller than him and dude wasn't that short, the women was like 6'5 :damn:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Homeboy with the fat white girl looks like he's reconsidering every life choice made up until the point that photo was taken. :scusthov:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see this often since I live in the south :snoop:.
They be the bummiest, no job havin, multiple baby mama havin, white girl flauntin, baggy pants wearin, statistic chasin nyggas :wow:.
And the white girls just look trashy.
I wouldn't even mess with them type dudes and im black:scusthov: