Why are you still Up? - The Late Night thread

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
The Coli - After Dark

late-night.jpg

Since the board sorta dies late at night, y'all can come in here & discuss what you doin, late night thoughts, advice, etc. :dj2:

So yeah, why are you still up?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
well, i just got back in from being out, that's why i'm up. listening to music and looking at horns, still a little high as well...

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Still on vacay, don't start my new job till next week. Catching up on "Justified" and some other shows tonite. Getting into some fukkery 2moro tho :shaq:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I'm up because I'm too hungry to sleep yet too sleepy to get up and eat. Cole world :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I woke up because I feel asleep on the couch watching tv and the couch is far from the most comfortable place of sleeping. So once I got I up, I was hungry. I just finished making and eating some spaghetti. I'm either about to watch this Tracy Morgan stand up dvd or a movie. :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am suppose to prepare a presentation on Breast Cancer for a class at 0830 today, but I am just procrastinating as usually...

Telling myself, "ok, I will start at 0430," and when it's 0430, I push it to 0500...I have been doing this since Midnight...

I am also making new beats, and listening to old beats I have made on FL Studio to see if I can make them better...

I usually feel ridiculously creative and alert at this time of the day, and that's why I hate sleeping at this time...

All my senses are sharp and I am highly alert...At this time is when I really want to be active and creative, but everybody else is asleep...

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I woke up because I feel asleep on the couch watching tv and the couch is far from the most comfortable place of sleeping. So once I got I up, I was hungry.

This, bout to blow some loud and go back to sleep, no school til next wednesday :blessed:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I am suppose to prepare a presentation on Breast Cancer for a class at 0830 today, but I am just procrastinating as usually...

Telling myself, "ok, I will start at 0430," and when it's 0430, I push it to 0500...I have been doing this since Midnight...

I am also making new beats, and listening to old beats I have made on FL Studio to see if I can make them better...

I usually feel ridiculously creative and alert at this time of the day, and that's why I hate sleeping at this time...

All my senses are sharp and I am highly alert...At this time is when I really want to be active and creative, but everybody else is asleep...

I feel you on the creativity shyt, I think when that fatigue starts working in your brain you're more creative, I mean there's gotta be a reason dreams are so damn crazy sometimes

shyts like your subconsciousness making a short movie, & you're a character :merchant: