Why are some of y'all so jealous of ASAP Rocky?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Is it because he came out of nowhere, dropped a stunning mixtape full of sounds you'd never heard before and jumped to the front of the line? And rewrote the rules of what New York hip hop should sound like, while going on to rock dresses and other questionable attire? Is it because he's "pretty?"

Confide in me. I'm quite curious to know the answer. Other than Lil B, I've never seen a new cat get so much hate off the bat. It's really weird. While (of course) nikkas was duping his style on the low (just like Lil B).

Have at it! Friends and haters are welcome!

0Ckeho4.png

Edit: This thread was made because of the amount of ASAP Rocky nuthuggers in the Coli. I'll be in a completely different thread talking about something random, and some offended stan will bring up "well you listen to ASAP Rocky". Some of y'all are on his nuts harder than his actual fans.

Perfect example with Lloyd Banks stans:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lloyd-banks-criminology-freestyle-2015.308866/

On page 1, notice how a sensitive Lloyd Banks stan brought up ASAP Rocky out the blue. Like it had anything to do with the thread.

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Daps
is that that industry plant from new york who bit the south style and dissappeared because he was wack and corny?

OK. go into depth here. You've said several things.

1. What makes Rocky an industry plant? I'm not disagreeing with you, but I need you to explain your position.

2. What's wrong with biting the South? You have Cam in your avi. Dipset did that shyt all day.

3. Disappeared is a strong statement. He still has millions of views and fans worldwide. So I'm gonna say "no" on that one.

4. Wack and corny? Aight. What makes him wack and corny?

SirBiatch

Daps
I'm apathetic to ASAP Rocky. That joint ASAP mob had with Meth though :wow:
But Rocky wasn't even on that.

It's funny - I don't even like that song. In fact, I don't like a single member of ASAP Mob. Nast and Twelvvy were tolerable on "Trilla". and Twelvyy's joint "Xscape" was tolerable. But it's such a retread of stuff I've heard before, and worse.

My point is - what I love about Rocky is that his stuff has ideas/roots in hardcore hip hop but it's so different from what the genre has ever produced. Namely the cloud rap and the coast mixing.

SirBiatch

Daps
why are you on his jock so hard is the question?

Why are you on my dikk is the real question.

Do you have anything to contribute to the thread or do you wanna neg from the shadows like a hoe?

Pick one. This is your chance. Let that hate flow.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
How his kids taste breh? He cheeks frfr with a couple decent joints. He not even the best in his squad :mjlol:

SirBiatch

Daps
where did this come from breh
i dont think nobody on here hates on Rocky

breh, check out my original post

who the fukk is jealous of asap rocky :mjlol:

my nikka, I don't know! I'm trying to help. nikkas is really sensitive out here. Bringing up his name in unrelated threads. There's gotta be something goin on.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
OK. go into depth here. You've said several things.

1. What makes Rocky an industry plant? I'm not disagreeing with you, but I need you to explain your position.

2. What's wrong with biting the South? You have Cam in your avi. Dipset did that shyt all day.

3. Disappeared is a strong statement. He still has millions of views and fans worldwide. So I'm gonna say "no" on that one.

4. Wack and corny? Aight. What makes him wack and corny?

at least cam acted like a harlem nikka. asap rocky is built from the same cloth as real harlem nikkas :manny:

SirBiatch

Daps
at least cam acted like a harlem nikka. asap rocky is built from the same cloth as real harlem nikkas :manny:

Dame Dash, a Harlem cat, considers Rocky in the exact same vein as previous Harlem cats before him. Is Dame full of shyt?

At least we've dealt with the 'biting South' comment. We won't hear that from you anymore, right?