wize fool

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I c/s this thread and have made this point before but it always goes ignored or completely over their heads. How many of us have ever conducted any of these scientific experiments? We have faith in them though.

And science proves itself wrong all the time. How many planets are in our solar system this week?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Know different then your local know it all anywhere friend. Any man who holds his knowlege in high regard typically has an arrogance to them because they feel they know whats best for humanity, are more in the know about whats going on in life and should be placed above cog wheels. Sad, because these people are just slaves to a man who doesnt have their knowledge but has the power to make them research, design and think whatever his power commands. The people who follow scientists are just sheep because unfortunately they dont have the equipment to test what a scientist says so they have to take everything that is told to them, as truth.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I c/s this thread and have made this point before but it always goes ignored or completely over their heads. How many of us have ever conducted any of these scientific experiments? We have faith in them though.

And science proves itself wrong all the time. How many planets are in our solar system this week?

are the people you are debating scientist though or just people who believe in science?

and what the fukk does something like how many planets in our solar system has to do with the scientific method? Seems to me your beef with that is who is categorizing that and not so much science.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
That wasn't the point I was trying to make. The point was how hypocritical Scientist are. They had to have faith that they'd find it right?

no they don't

did you fail science class?

they propose a theory and do experiments to prove if it is right or wrong faith has nothing to do with it.

that is the reason why after they are done anyone can do it and have the same results faith is not a variable in the scientific method.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever since the fiasco of scientists cooking up results to prove or disprove global warming theories (depending on who was funding it) I've learnt to never fully trusts scientists as the fact bringers, they can have an agenda just like politicians, businessmen etc.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That wasn't the point I was trying to make. The point was how hypocritical Scientist are. They had to have faith that they'd find it right?

not really. it's not faith, it's that they've done the math, built the models and are want to test their ideas through experiments to verify if they're on the right track or not. they needed a machine like that large and that powerful to conduct those experiments. if they were wrong, then they'd be wrong. there's no way to dance around it.