Why are black people hypercritical of other black people?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
That's just people.

It's no different all around.

Somebody always think they're better than the next for one reason are another.

As I've always said white people can get rid of all miniorities tomorrow and they'll just have each other to run in the mud.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
That's just people.

As I've always said white people can get rid of all miniorities tomorrow and they'll just have each other to run in the mud.
True
Maybe its just Human nature to want to place yourself above someone else. In that case, where would we get that from? Do primates do this in the same way or is this a human thing?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I disagree with the idea that this is something we should just dismiss with "everybody does it". I do believe it's for multiple reasons, which include but aren't limited to: animosity, insecurity, self-hate.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
That's just people.

No doubt. They've been doing that shyt since they were in caves.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Because there are no repercussions for criticising other black people.

That's why black people can rap about killing nikkas on a track and no one will bat an eyelid.

It's also the reason why black people in authoritative positions will often go harder on other black people.

:wow:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with the idea that this is something we should just dismiss with "everybody does it". I do believe it's for multiple reasons, which include but aren't limited to: animosity, insecurity, self-hate.
I'm not trying to take away that we don't do it.

You have 504 in your name so I know you know what's up in NOLA alone.

As I get older I understand how white supremacy has conditioned a lot of us. I thought I was so woke at 18 and I still permed my hair and believed in "letting slavery go". Go through life a little and at 26 I'm natural and history is more important than anything.

I disgress, but what you wrote is true.