Who's better Kanye or Eminem

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Eminem's the better rapper.
Kanye's the better producer.
Their discog quality is roughly the same.
Don't care for either
Drake surpassed both a long time ago

Daps
Eminem's the better rapper.
Kanye's the better producer.
Their discog quality is roughly the same.
Don't care for either
Drake surpassed both a long time ago

This. Not surprising that Drake had the best verse on Forever, he already had a better discography than that trio in 2009.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
This.Not surprising that Drake had the best verse on Forever, he already had a better discography than that trio in 2009.
I can't with some of you Drake stans. You all do way too much to cape for him. Really, the best verse on Forever? Better discography than Kanye, Em and Wayne in 2009? Wtf are you on?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
This. Not surprising that Drake had the best verse on Forever, he already had a better discography than that trio in 2009.

You're on a site with a shyt-ton of Kanye stans and Interscope stans. They'll pretend like Drake didn't obviously have the best verse and that no one remembers a fukking thing the others said. I don't remember much of Drake's verse off top but I do remember "first name ever, last name greatest" and "swimming in the money come find me: Nemo." I haven't heard that song in years and I don't care to hear it.

Rather than bring any hip hop discussion to the table, they'll neg you and ramble about you. Especially when they know you don't give a fukk. The negs hurt them more than they hurt you :mjlol:

As for discography surpassing, 2009 is too early to call it. But by 2015, Drake ran laps around them :laugh:

Are we gonna pretend Drake hasn't surpassed every single rapper on "Forever"

Are we gonna pretend Drake hasn't surpassed Kanye?

Somebody

All Star
Daps
foh, kanye the better rapper, producer, and musician. nobody askin em to write nothin for them. he’s only useful to his own voice.

em got two classix, but he still went too far left wit em. :comeon:

yeezus got infinite blassix :wow:

plus he can work a crowd as both face and heel

em’s “im not afraid” face gimmick was cringe :hhh:

that mbdtf heel run :wow:
shootin live promos on the president:wow:
his stable wit hov:wow:
mans was ringside during the dipset tag team title run:wow:
then went to the grammys n took the belt :wow:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Kanye is a ghost written rapper who really should be more of a modern day Quincy Jones type who curates talent for other people...instead he's out on front street. It would be more fair to compare him to Dre really and even then you'll notice that instead of breaking in Ice Cubes, Snoop's and Eminem's he took up and comers material to boost his own profile to the point that his influencers and people responsible for his sound end up getting seen as his "sons".

I'm going to always prioritize skill over being able to call up writers and musicians to come do your work for you so that you can private label it for mass consumption.