who will be the last player from the 90's still playing....Dirk or Kobe?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im going to say dirk will be the last man left to play from the 90's :to:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I think Kobe and Dirk will want to retire as stars before they become really :flabbynsick:, few more years at best. Whereas a cockroach like Derek Fisher will continue collecting empty checks as long as OKC and others are dumb enough to keep giving them to him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's quite a few still playing

Vince Carter
Ray Allen
Garnett
Peirce
Dirk
Kobe
Jermaine O'Neal
Steve Nash
Derek Fisher
Tim Duncan
Chauncy Billups
Antawn Jamison
Elton Brand
Shawn Marion
Jason Terry
Ron Artest
Corey Maggete

yeah but dirk, kobe, duncan, allen (based solely off that game 6 shot) are clearly the top dogs of that list.. i feel like dirk will be the last one left of all them(kobe will retire before becoming a role-player and all the others are understandibly pretty much:flabbynsick: compared to how they used to be) but theyre still solid players although their clocks ticking...now i feel :old: even though i shouldn't, i was in middle school when these dudes were in their prime...but then again i can see fisher, oneal, etc. riding the bench til theyre 45 on some :manny: shyt(but does that really count?)

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
between the 2 i think kobe will be playing longer. his ego will keep him bouncing around the league far past his prime on some willie mays on the mets shyt

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
dirk. His body goes through less contact and strain than kobe and he's good enough to just live off jumpers