Who was treated worse when they first immigrated to America, the Irish or the Italians?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Who do you all think was treated worse when they first came to America, the Irish or the Italians?

Also, at what point in American history were they considered "white"? Why all of a sudden did the WASPS accept them and stop discriminating against the Irish and Italians?

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
probably the irish. plus the big migration in the 1840s was caused by the brits commiting genocide on us and we're still to this day treated like shyt in our own country by the brits.

I know italians where victims of one of the biggest mass lynchings in us history though and it took until at least the 50s for either group to be accepted by white america fully.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
They got treated like shyt in Europe, so it was probably the Irish.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
Irish, i was reading one story about when they first immigrated and Some went down south to do this dangerous job that the slaveowners wouldn't even use their own slaves because slaves cost money:francis:. Irish Americans can kick rocks tho:yeshrug:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Probably the Irish. They had us read a story in high school about Irish girls who worked in factory and died when it burned down. The factory owners didn't care enough to make a proper fire exit.

Edit I retract that. Looks like it was the Italians and Jewish who died in that fire. Maybe the Italians had it worse.

Last edited: