Chicago
AAAAAA1385779913511.gif

Did not watch. Am I right? :mjpls:

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
then don't watch, it's that simple. can't believe everything you hear or see anyways. it's all up for explanation/clarification and subject to scientific method

sounds like a cop out...the free press of a country should not be controlled or manipulated for the interest or sole benifit of a few

a controlled press is a pathway to tyranny...burying your head in the sand as a citizen is not only iresponsible but cowardly...

It is criminal what these corporate gangsters are doing and it is high time for the public to take a stand...there's no arguing around that

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
sounds like a cop out...the free press of a country should not be controlled or manipulated for the interest or sole benifit of a few

a controlled press is a pathway to tyranny...burying your head in the sand as a citizen is not only iresponsible but cowardly...

It is criminal what these corporate gangsters are doing and it is high time for the public to take a stand...there's no arguing around that
lmao, no copout, just basic reasoning. they're making the rules, just don't play the game if you don't want to. if people don't treat you right, don't give them the opportunity. begging and asking for change from people is a waste of energy. i'd rather make my own than depend on someone else to do it the way i want it. if you want something done right (the first time), the way you want it, it's better you do it. it has nothing to do with burying my head, i'd say people who engage in it bury their heads. i ain't even looking to begin with

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
lmao, no copout, just basic reasoning. they're making the rules, just don't play the game if you don't want to. if people don't treat you right, don't give them the opportunity. begging and asking for change from people is a waste of energy. i'd rather make my own than depend on someone else to do it the way i want it. if you want something done right (the first time), the way you want it, it's better you do it. it has nothing to do with burying my head, i'd say people who engage in it bury their heads. i ain't even looking to begin with

I don't think you actually realize what's at stake here...and this issue is not gonna be solved with a simplistic answer

The world of today's media monopolies is far too complex for simplistic logic

These guys literally have the power to shape perceptions... You may choose not to watch but I bet your boss does...or the cop or judge that profiles black men...or the folks who only get a biased narrative about a certain group like immigrants or Muslims even without having met or been around them

Are you really comfortable with the fact that there is a huge segment of the population who might be getting lied too and fed biased ideas about everything while you still have to deal with those folks everyday?

Do you live in such a vacuum/ bubble that you believe the press doesn't effect your prospects in this 24/hour news cycle society?

You probably need to wake up while you still have the opportunity to do so breh...

but hey you have every right to sit back and watch your fellow man turned to zombified cattle than complain about how shytty society is...the choice is yours breh

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem

This is basically common knowledge and the people allow it to happen:manny:. Which is why I will never get upset over th rich fukking people over when the people doesn't give af. :manny: MFs are completely reactionary.