Daps
Me. Wanna fight?
mysmilie_403.gif

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i moved to charlotte last week for work.

i live off of S Tyron

i don't fuk with barbers though. i cut my own hair

same, i moved here for work

can't cut tho, gonna have to pull the trigger, where's the hood? east charlotte?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I just moved here today

I'm gonna need a barber :sadcam:

Whats there to do here? Right now I am subleasing a place from a college student at UNCC, am I far away from everything?

Let me know brehs

Move near a light rail or future light rail station on the blue line ......you'll be happy you did :youngsabo:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Is the public transportation good here? Ive had a car since i was 17, hard to imagine waitin on a train

I wouldn't necessariyly give up a car ....definitely not on that level....but it seems all the good stuff is within walking distance of the current Blue Line and the extension of the Blue Line to UNCC ....somebody who actually lives in Charlotte can correct me if I'm wrong

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
lived there a few years ago. If you are near the university, you can take north tryon straight into downtown. Dont get on I77 in the morning or afternoon during work/school traffic or pretty much anytime :noah: . its a fukkfest of southerners who drive 2 slow/northerners who drive to fast/and school kids who try to get in where they fit in. I lived across from northlake...the perfect location :myman: