Who Is The Wealthiest Character In The DC/Marvel Universe ?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Ive been wondering who out of all these Powerhouses is the richest.. State your claim from either DC or MARVEL universe..

My List:

1. Reed Richards
2. Tony Stark
3. T'Challa
4. Bruce Wayne
5. Lex Luthor
6. Victor Doom
7. Norman Osborn
8. Oliver McQueen
9. Warren Worthington

etc etc....

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
1. Vandal Savage - has been accumulating wealth since the ice age. Generational wealth beyond generational wealth.
2. Lex Luthor - lex corp makes stark enterprises and oscorp look laughable
3. Ra's Al ghoul - see #1 but on a smaller scale.
4. Tony Starks pre-secret invasion was BALLING OUT OF CONTROL
5. DOOM

Last edited:

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
Black Panther may be more wealthy than the other guys. I would put him, then Namor, then Doom. These guys aren't elected rulers, they are dictators. The entire nation is their wealth.

Starks/Richards/Wayne/Osborn would start coming up after the country rulers, but really there are transmuters who can turn anything into gold (Firestorm), or dudes who can manipulate matter so if they wanted they could be wealthier than anyone.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My top 10:

1. Black Panther
2. Namor
3. Lex Luthor
4. Dr. Doom
5. Bruce Wayne
6. Tony Stark
7. Norman Osborn
8. Oliver Queen
9. Charles Xavier
10. Reed Richards

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
Charles Xavier is pretty dead in the comics right now.

I don't think he was ever insanely wealthy though, mutants wouldn't have been in so much of a bind if he had been.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Osborn is a multi-millionaire...not sure if he's richer than Sebastian Shaw or Warren Worthington but I doubt it. LOL@Reed Richards. He's nowhere near the top 10.

Xavier has money but he's not a millionaire in the hundreds of millions like Warren. He has alot of tech geniuses in his camp that keep fixing those black birds or when the mansions get blown up.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Clearly speculation but stark enterprises has had major ups and downs and wayne enterprises pretty much operates independant of what bruce does...Stark got its WIG PUSHED BACK by OSCORP during secret invasion and dark reign

Yeah all his assets were gone, but nah Stark has taken more losses assets wise than the others but seems to always be ballin uncontrollably

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Who is the brokest though?

:ohhh:

Wolverine aint got no bread with his hand me down clothes and hand me down harley :lolbron:

i actually think wolverine has bread--- u dont live that long witout acquiring some cash---