Who is the GOAT actress of the past 30 years?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
We talk about actors a lot, but the women tend to get left out a lot. There have been some remarkable female actors the past few decades. I put it on 30 years so we don't have nikkas mentioning fossils that starred in movies nobody seen in decades.

My personal choice is Tilda Swinton. Her range is wider than the Pacific. I've seen this woman convincingly pull off damn near every type of role that a woman can get in Hollywood. shyt, I still have never seen the movie that got her her Oscar, though I plan on seeing it sometime soonish. She's a goddamn revelation, regardless.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
55019910.jpg

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Meryl Streep is the best actress ever so...

But if we leaving her out the mix, the answer is Nicole Kidman.

Why is Streep being left out? Who's been better than her or had more Golden Globe and Academy Award nominations and wins than her over the last 30 years? It's Meryl...and there really isn't a close second.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Why is Streep being left out? Who's been better than her or had more Golden Globe and Academy Award nominations and wins than her over the last 30 years? It's Meryl...and there really isn't a close second.
I'm not leaving Meryl out, I'm the only one to mention her lol. But she's such an obvious answer that I went with someone who's acting career doesnt predate '88