Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
DMV Coli fam Check-in.
DMV4life.jpg

Just wanna know who is out and about in the area.:obama:

Where are the hip hop fans and who are you rocking with out here from the DMV? :troll:

The parties are poppin and the festivals are dope so if you're out on the scene, I've probably seen you around a couple times. :myman:

Salute to the dopest place to live in America as a YBE !:salute:
Also shout out to the illustrious HU (you know!):takedat:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My cousin mentioned that he'd seen you not too long ago and you mentioned me. lmao, that nikka ain't hip to that coli shyt. :laugh:
Yeah breh, We are about to make some moves. He came thru to the dojo and we chopped it up. You gonna be at the show next week? He's not on to the Coli but between you and I the Coli definitey gonna be on to him LOL
#LionTalk

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Checking in :salute:

Live in Georgetown, bytches be :whew: here but some are def on that :mjpls:
Yo, One of my homies is opening up a store in Gtown next month. Man, if yall don't know G town...:noah: I remember I used to hit up Tony and Joes and that whole waterfront on Sunday. One of the OGs used to get his little 30 ft yacht out there and we'd just get sauced LOL

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah breh, We are about to make some moves. He came thru to the dojo and we chopped it up. You gonna be at the show next week? He's not on to the Coli but between you and I the Coli definitey gonna be on to him LOL
#LionTalk

That's off the no bullshyt tho, I'm sure a lot of these lil militant bamas on here would end up being loyal stans. The more the merrier I ain't trippin, that's why I'm advertising with my coli account. Yeah I'ma be at the show tho that's a must the whole fam gon be there if possible, good to see yall makin moves tho that's a boost he need good people around him. :myman:
#FuturisticBlackMan