Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
im sure this thread has been made before but i was perusin another forum and the way its talked about is how witnesses discuss seein bigfoot:lupe:

and that shyt is on some loch ness monster shyt tryin to find it on the internet:lupe:

how you cant find it anywhere but these people swearin it exists...who are these ghost hunters that heard this shyt?:lupe:

Scroll down for Updates 1-5

UPDATE:

----------------------------

UPDATE 2: Serious questions about the validity have been raised, such as why something suppository recorded with a cell phone is in stereo.

UPDATE 3: @upinhere who originally posted the soundcloud link to the diss has come forward and allowed us all to take the "red pill"?
ok, so everyone who has ever claimed to have heard this song or any variation of it other than what i posted here is full of shyt because it never exsisted. how do I know? I started the muthafukking rumor over 10 years ago. Thats right. the same song you here in this thread is the same song I personally posted on the roc-a-fella and the ruff ryders fan forums back in the days. me and my friend did the shyt initially to piss off some roc-a-fella fans. i did the voice of both jada and styles and my friend mixed it to sound authentic. we used three different crowds, not looped but chopped and layered over each other. we was suprised they actually thought it was real but we took it down not long after we put it up. we had it hosted on a webpage so folks could listen but not download, it could have been geocities or something. my homie handled that part. so yeah after we took it down we saw all these posts about the song pop up on other forums and we used to laugh our asses off. we watched as it changed from what it was to somehow being over "jigga my nikka" (which is at least another swizz beat), to being a dj clue exclusive over "jigga that nikka" on a mixtape that was only available on casette. people started quoting it and changing up the lyrics and shyt. but its not real. none of it. styles never dissed aaliyah. you know how every rumor has an origin, well this is how this one started. it was a joke that people took for real and just kept growing. i watched this shyt unfold and yeah i felt kinda bad about it but people insisted that they heard it

so yeah everyone who has ever claimed they heard it or have it or had it is full of shyt because its impossible because it simply doesn't exist. i once did post this same track on sohh and someone may have copped it off there but thats the only other time it has ever been on the net. there is no other version. the rumor is all just people making up shyt based on a few people hearing this very same track over 10 years ago on an internet forum. i was actually suprised i still had it cause it was on my other computer and when i transfered files to my laptop that was one of em (that part is true). but yeah. there is no dj clue mixtape exclusive of styles p dissing aaliyah. sorry breh's, santa clause aint real.

yet questions remain:lupe:...and the believers still believe:lupe:

UPDATE 4: @really went full columbo on upinhere and took internet urban legend investigating to levels unseen...is the truth truly far more sinister?

Uh Oh

*The Exposal*:datazz:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/upin...-aaliyah-diss-epic-isnt-even-the-word.206109/

==================

I tried to tell nikkas this nikka was a fruit pop, pathological liar with a serious mental illness...:manny:

nikkas laughed at me... Clowned me..... Said I WAS THE ONE CRAZY (maybe a little)... So, a nikka had to do a little detective work.... (@Brooklynzson get that #ModSpot ready)

This was his lie about ORIGINATING the rumor (as in, CREATING IT / MAKING IT UP)... Which I KNEW was a :duck: when I read it...

The PASSION.... The CONVICTION.... :banderas:

We went back and forth for probably 100 posts... With me calling him a sick in the mind liar and him calling me a liar... So I got fed up:ufdup:

I asked him to post screenshots of when the files were ACTUALLY CREATED on his PC... @Ciggavelli came through and told me that would prove nothing, because the dates wouldn't show when it was created if the file was copied.... But BOY what he didn't even realize he DID reveal....:huhldup:

EphJrTI.png

He fukked up when he sent Ciggaveli the original files... It said which program he used to create it...

bZqdbUN.png

Sony Acid Pro 4.0... Right for the time period (so said Ciggaveli)...:obama:...... That's an easy way out, but I already had a little bit of info that ciggaveli didn't know about....

WIiLPTC.png

Sonic Foundry Announces ACID PRO 3.0 | Sonic Foundry

^^^Acid Pro 3.0, expected to ship May 2001....

d9zAPIm.png

Sonic Foundry Announces Release of ACID[R] PRO 4.0 | Sonic Foundry

^^^Acid Pro 4.0... Will be available starting on August 19th, 2002.... So I guess this must mean @up in here got his hands on the copy AS SOON AS IT CAME IT and created the hoax in Octoberish 2002 ehh? Sounds feasible...:obama:

"But wait.... There's more"

home-alone.jpg

ZoWk6fV.png

leRfV85.png

2 screen shots showing nikkas was talking about the rumor in late 2001... right after Aaliyah died (on Aug 25th 2001), and Before Acid Pro 4 (the program @up in here used to create his fake audios) was ever INVENTED:huhldup:

Now for those of you who are going to be retarded enough to believe his *next* lie that he broke into Acid Pro's offices in 2001 before the shyt was released and stole a beta version, Rock on my nikkas:salute::mjlol:

DvjOPj3.gif

UPDATE 5: @Heelish asked SP in an AMA about the "diss"

mjpKIf2.jpg

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
on another note this footage of jadakiss bombin and gettin booed on stage after he was supposed to sign with the rocafella boys is comedy

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
All jokes aside the closest thing to an Aaliyah diss was Jadakiss line

"It's a man's world, y'all keep fukking with Kiss, I'ma see to it you visit your man's girl" then you hear an airplane sound effect.

why all these people swear to god on that one less bytch in a rocafella coat line tho?

this shyt is:mindblown:

like literally ive seen post entire lyrics of it:mindblown:

"Rock da boat, rock da boat/That's one less bytch in a Rocawear coat/D-Block motherfukker, man who better than us?/If your man die tommorow you can bet it was us/Who the fukk is you trying for/A bunch of pretty fakkits you can die on a tour."--this bein one kid swearin he heard it

its like urban myth fukkin paranormal witness type shyt

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
shyt is real. I was there when they recorded it. Had it saved to my RAZR phone and everything. Then one day my cousin's house got broken into and my phone got stolen along with my PS2 and copy of Dolemite in Africa.

^^thats what yall are on...i see thru it:ufdup: