Who Has More Iconic Scenes ?? DCEU, MCU or FOXCU ??

Which Cinematic Universe has the best Iconic Scenes ??

• MCU ??

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • DCEU ??

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • FOX CU ??

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Not a stan thread at all, Just a nice discussion for all Cinematic lovers. Take your stanning and nonsense elsewhere.

THE DCEU:

Man of Steel:

:noah: Faora gave Son of El that WERKK !!!!

BvS:

In my ''OPINION'', this is the greatest scene in ANY comic book movie ever !!! this WAS AND IS BATMAN !!

Suicide Squad:

Now, THIS SCENE was shot beautifully, everyone just there like :to: we all p*ssys compared to him, Smith OWNED this scene :wow:

MCU:

Iron Man:

:noah:

the whole cave scene when we see the suit for the FIRST TIME

The Incredible Hulk:

:lupe: LOL, none.

Iron Man 2:

Final scene was lit, him and war machine tag teaming

Thor:

YOOO, WHEN HE GOT HIS POWERS BYKE :krs:

Cap 1:

hmmm, none.

Avengers:

HULK ''IM ALWAYS ANGRY'' :krs:

Iron Man 3:

lol, none

Thor 2:

lol none..

Cap 2, Winter Soldier:

that knife werk tho :wow:

GOTG 2:

Dance scene :krs: lmaoo none.

Age Of Ultron:

HULK BUSTER !!!!

Ant Man:

the miniature fight in the bedroom scene :gladbron:

Civil War:

There were DOPE fight scenes, but IMO, an iconic scene TO ME, was GIANT MAN, that shyt in the cinema big screen was :gladbron::gladbron:

Doctor Strange:

The INTRO !!!

that watch collection :wow: the way they shot the crash :whoo: iconic

GOTG 2:

Rocket zipping through the forest to defeat the ravagers :whoo:

*no clip available for that scene*

FOX CU:

Deadpool:

wasnt really any iconic scenes at all :jbhmm:

Logan:

TOO MANY TO COUNT :whoo:

SHORTY TOOK A HARPOON TO THE CHEST AND BEASTED ON THESE nikkaS

Logan on steroids :whoo:

More movies to come, more iconic scenes to enjoy over the years.

what do you guys think ??

Discuss... :sas2:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Nikka please. Quit with the whole this not a Stan thread when you suck DC cock so much acting like they paying yo ass

It doesn't matter if he's a stan or not this thread is not for beefing

Dope concept :salute:

gonna add some after my blunt

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:yeshrug: I mean, is it really even fair to put DCEU against MCEU or Fox with a handful of movies. MCEU got it by a longshot but they also got way more movies.

My iconic scenes though

MCEU
Cap finally getting into the war and coming through the door busting guns
Avengers when they are all fighting and its almost like a live action comic book panel.

DCEU
Injustice/Red son part
Fight scene between Zod and Supes

FOX
Logan when he went berserk
Quicksilvers scene in DOFP

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nikka please. Quit with the whole this not a Stan thread when you suck DC cock so much acting like they paying yo ass

Jesus man!! Why so vulgar:picard:

@Still FloW.... don't respond I got this, gonna :cape: you

Come on brother let's give him the benefit of the doubt. I mean me and him don't see eye to eye on a bunch of shyt here.

This seems like it came from a good place:ld:

Let's give him a chance:mjcry:

Martha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
These movies produce plenty of good or fun scenes, but I'm not sure how many of them are in any way "iconic." :patrice:

When I think of iconic, I think of scenes that seep into the consciousness of pop culture, scenes that define the genre, scenes that are parodied and copied and studied. Scenes that stand out in a sea of similarly constructed scenes. Images and music strung together in a way your brain won't let you forget even as time passes. Scenes that you can always picture in your head even if everything else about the film has faded.

THIS is iconic

And to use comic book films as examples, this is iconic

and this is iconic

and this is iconic

And while I'm a big fan of a lot of these movies, I'm having trouble actually coming up with more than a handful of scenes from the DCEU, MCU, and Fox films that I would put in the same category as those scenes - scenes I feel comfortable calling iconic. There are so many movies now, so easy for all of them to blur together, that even good scenes get lost or become a "been there, seen that" moment.

OP might have intended for this to be a "scenes I like" thread though, in which case I'm just babbling about nothing. But I tend to be anal retentive on shyt like this...:mjgrin:

So to actually contribute to the thread, I do think the "I'm always angry" scene in The Avengers that culminated in the heroes assembling together would count as iconic for this genre. BvS and Age of Ultron attempted to copy it, and I'm sure every team up film going forward will attempt to replicate it.

The Quicksilver kitchen scene could be argued as well.

Having trouble thinking of others off the top of my head:manny:

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doctor Strange has nothing memorable or iconic about it :francis:

I don't even like Doctor Strange all that much, but that first scene where his Astral form is flung through reality is memorable as fukk.

It's too soon to be saying any film from last year has an "Iconic" scene though.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
These movies produce plenty of good or fun scenes, but I'm not sure how many of them are in any way "iconic." :patrice:

When I think of iconic, I think of scenes that seep into the consciousness of pop culture, scenes that define the genre, scenes that are parodied and copied and studied. Scenes that stand out in a sea of similarly constructed scenes. Images and music strung together in a way your brain won't let you forget even as time passes. Scenes that you can always picture in your head even if everything else about the film has faded.

THIS is iconic

And to use comic book films as examples, this is iconic

and this is iconic

and this is iconic

And while I'm a big fan of a lot of these movies, I'm having trouble actually coming up with more than a handful of scenes from the DCEU, MCU, and Fox films that I would put in the same category as those scenes - scenes I feel comfortable calling iconic. There are so many movies now, so easy for all of them to blur together, that even good scenes get lost or become a "been there, seen that" moment.

OP might have intended for this to be a "scenes I like" thread though, in which case I'm just babbling about nothing. But I tend to be anal retentive on shyt like this...:mjgrin:

So to actually contribute to the thread, I do think the "I'm always angry" scene in The Avengers that culminated in the heroes assembling together would count as iconic for this genre. BvS and Age of Ultron attempted to copy it, and I'm sure every team up film going forward will attempt to replicate it.

The Quicksilver kitchen scene could be argued as well.

Having trouble thinking of others off the top of my head:manny:

i totally get what you mean and i agree to an extent. iconic doesnt necessarily mean it has to be staple in pop culture.

take for example the BVS warehouse scene or the avengers teaming together for the first time, theyre always gonna be talked about as great and iconic moments even if they are not replicated or bleed into pop culture

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm a big comic book head but I gotta chill on saying any of these scenes are iconic. It's probably too early to tell. I watched Goodfellas the other night again, that's what a film is supposed to look like, the steadi cam and tracking shots, the music, the sets and costume design, everything was flawless.

Closest we get in CBM is probably The Dark Knight.