White people got no taste buds

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
So I went out to dinner with my best friend and her dad. They're like " you gotta try pho!" I'm like da fukk is that?

Maaaan it started off good..some fried shrimp and spring rolls, then we get to the pho

kangnam-pho-house-pho.jpg

This shyt taste like dishwater fukk Chinese or whatever the fukk soup. These nikkas tore it up. I'm like smh forcing myself to eat it because best friend dad just paid like 8 bucks for this bs

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:whoa: it depends where you get it from ...some pho is piff from the right place but i don't even fukk with soups like that at asian joints. Gimme some fried rice and some fresh gs/sweet and sour chicken and :eat: ...some seafood puffs on the side abd im :noah:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I went out to dinner with my best friend and her dad. They're like " you gotta try pho!" I'm like da fukk is that?

Maaaan it started off good..some fried shrimp and spring rolls, then we get to the pho

kangnam-pho-house-pho.jpg

This shyt taste like dishwater fukk Chinese or whatever the fukk soup. These nikkas tore it up. I'm like smh forcing myself to eat it because best friend dad just paid like 8 bucks for this bs
:dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Pho w/ pork is one of the greatest "fill you up" meals you can have

Kimchi ramen bowls are some type of heaven