White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Never forget this is who we are dealing with. These people are pure EVIL.

Thank you for sharing the video. This is something we must never forget. There is no way you can be black and not feel eternal hostility against Caucasians. Those whites amongst us now are the very people, children, or grandchildren of these animals.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
:what:

These motherfukkkers are something else! They are the spawns/ soldiers of the Anti-Christ and the devil.
I can't believe these people actually claim that we are more violent and savage than them.
Not only are they the most violent, wicked, and depraved, but they're also the most delusional which is the worst combination.:snoop:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
For, I have seen the devil, by day and by night, and have seen him in you and in me: in the eyes of the cop and the sheriff and the deputy, the landlord, the housewife, the football player: in the eyes of some governors, presidents, wardens, in the eyes of some orphans, and in the eyes of my father, and in my mirror. It is that moment when no other human being is real for you, nor are you real for yourself. The devil has no need of any dogma—though he can use them all—nor does he need any historical justification, history being so largely his invention. He does not levitate beds, or fool around with little girls: we do.

The mindless and hysterical banality of evil presented in The Exorcist is the most terrifying thing about the film. The Americans should certainly know more about evil than that; if they pretend otherwise, they are lying, and any black man, and not only blacks—many, many others, including white children— can call them on this lie, he who has been treated as the devil recognizes the devil when they meet.
- tha gawd James Baldwin

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yes.

Soulless ghouls who feed on blood and destruction.

I used to think that most white people (and indeed most people in general) were sane, good people.

I have realized that the number of 'good' whites is so small that I'm better off putting them all in the same bucket. The bucket that I don't fux wit.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
You're giving white people too much power. Prop them up to some god like status. The reality is that they just caught us slipping. It's not that deep on some Yakub shyt or the white man being some evil being. They just caught us slipping and seized the opportunity. That shyt happens on and off in human history and they will get theirs also.