WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
new balance aint all corny
they got a few dope thangs but yeah, white love that shyt

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What is black people's fascination with buying the same Jordan sneaker over and over again every year? What is black people's fascination with waking up early on Saturday just to buy a sneaker that everyone from the drug dealers to the broke baby mommas have? How can a shoe that mostly hoodrats buy be seen as a "status symbol"?

What is black people's fascination with worrying about what other people are wearing?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
What is black people's fascination with buying the same Jordan sneaker over and over again every year? What is black people's fascination with waking up early on Saturday just to buy a sneaker that everyone from the drug dealers to the broke baby mommas have? How can a shoe that mostly hoodrats buy be seen as a "status symbol"?

What is black people's fascination with worrying about what other people are wearing?

Hoe I'm just tryna see if I should cop a pair and if these muhfukkas are holdin out on me :shaq2:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:beli: I think too much. Carry on. :ehh:

Okay...maybe I was throwin a LIL shade towards the white man :youngsabo:

But you know we don't talk ill towards colored folks here.:comeon:

Not to mention, I can't remember the last time I got a pair of Nikes that I saw a bunch of other nikkas wearin. Most of that expensive shyt nowadays is ugly and tacky as fukk

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know where it comes from but I think every cac is required to own at least a pair of these.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Were they some comfortable shyt tho?

They actually weren't that bad :leon: I still wear them from time to time. Even though they look all raggedy now.

They looked kind of like this
P1136061.jpg

shyt you know, looking through some pics, they aren't that bad.
new-balance-court-pro-3.jpg

new-balance-pro-court-hi-black-white-14.jpg

I think they really might be the official white basketball fan's shoe though. They got a boston celtic shoe
New-Balance-P790CT-Boston-Celtics-1.jpg

:gladbron: