While Listening To Your Favorite Hip Hop Artists Do You Prefer Smoking Weed, Drinking, Nothing or ?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smoking for sure

Gym is good too especially if I'm listening to some hard shyt to keep my energy going

But nothing like taking in a new album for the first time and hearing all the sonics for the first time and

giphy.gif

on some of that fire :wow: one of the great feelings in life

tocedaw

Pro
Daps
Weed + reviews/discussion of the music if its new.

Weed + Alcohol if the occasion requires me to be fukked up.

I cant wait to personally thank the God that blessed us with music drugs and alcohol.. :blessed:

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
I don't do drugs because I feel it's not Good for my mind, proven fact for me. Some people need to smoke though I believe. But I wouldn't try to make children do that shyt, you know. Like straight push it on them.

But i'm terminally ill,haha, so I would have love to just smoke a tree to listen to music in a normal way, atleast a couple times. But I get like fukking insight of how evil people are when I smoke.. Like everyone has said.. Like I see to much man, it's crazy.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I don't do drugs because I feel it's not Good for my mind, proven fact for me. Some people need to smoke though I believe. But I wouldn't try to make children do that shyt, you know. Like straight push it on them.

But i'm terminally ill,haha, so I would have love to just smoke a tree to listen to music in a normal way, atleast a couple times. But I get like fukking insight of how evil people are when I smoke.. Like everyone has said.. Like I see to much man, it's crazy.
Hey Breh
what terminal illness you got homie?

a1pacino

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trash that passes for hip hop these days is nothing that a bottle of moonshine vodka and a pack of strong pills can’t fix....

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Weed + Gym + music

I walk into my gym high as fukk everyday