Where Should I Move?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I graduated this December with a two year degree in Business Management. I have 60,000 in student loan debt. I have such high student loan debt because I went to a 4year university first but fukked around/didn't study/was lazy and ended up on academic suspension.

What cities in the U.S. have good economic opportunities, race relations, and not a high cost of living?

I live in Americus, Georgia and want to move as soon as I financially can. I am still unemployed and broke at the moment.

I was considering Las Vegas and Atlanta. What are those cities like?

Also, I'm willing to consider any city those are just two off the top of my head.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I been hearing good things about Chicago, you should also consider New Orleans , Detroit , St Louis or Gary,Indiana

There are good economic opportunities in New Orleans and Detroit? Also, what about the crime rate in those cities?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I graduated this December with a two year degree in Business Management. I have 60,000 in student loan debt. I have such high student loan debt because I went to a 4year university first but fukked around/didn't study/was lazy and ended up on academic suspension.

What cities in the U.S. have good economic opportunities, race relations, and not a high cost of living?

I live in Americus, Georgia and want to move as soon as I financially can. I am still unemployed and broke at the moment.

I was considering Las Vegas and Atlanta. What are those cities like?

Also, I'm willing to consider any city those are just two off the top of my head.

Americus?

I done fukked A LOT of hoes from around your way. You know Erin King?:sas1: