When Trump Fires Rosenstein and then Mueller, Please don't Join the Cacs in Protests

Daps
As rumblings of Deputy AG Rosenstein's impending termination grow louder, liberal and left wing groups are mobilizing to generate massive protests to counter Trump's move, marshaling all "concerned citizens" to stand up to this clear and present danger to our democracy. And to them, I say, "Oh, Well." I honestly don't care too much if the country burns and neither should any black people. We continue to be under the increasingly heavy boot of white supremacy, and none of these "concerned citizens" have done a damn thing about it, admonishing us if we even so much as whisper a word of anger at the murder of black men and women by race soldiers. Where were these "concerned citizens" when Trayvon was gunned down while walking home to his father? Where were these "concerned citizens" when Mike Brown was denied a future for daring to put his hands up while staring down the barrel of Darren Wilson's gun? Where were these "concerned citizens" when Peter Liang, the murderer of Akai Gurley, was given 5 years probation and allowed to walk out the court a free man? Where were these "concerned citizens" when the people of Flint Michigan had their water poisoned by the governor and his henchmen? Where are these "concerned citizens" as black professional athletes are blackballed for daring to speak out against the injustices we suffer?

Don't fall for the scam being run by these liberal turds. Sit back and watch. :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Prove it

Prove that your black OP
full

Daps
He stopped replying when asked for proof.

He is just another trump supporting white loser who wants to believe he is that much smarter than blacks so he trolls black forums

A degenerate human being if you ask me :yeshrug:

A white Trump supporter who just yesterday said the Dips declined after they stopped fukking with Digga on the boards. As if a white Trump supporter knows who Digga is. You're not fooling anyone. :mjlol: