When a player answers a question a reporter ask....

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do people get so damn but hurt :scust:

Like said player went to a reporter that was minding his own business and say

"Blah blah blah something to trigger blah blah":mjgrin:

It's like people not understanding they get ask these questions :gucci:

But if everyone was like beast mode or coach pop

It would be like these guys are robots I want the 80's early 90's back :blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sports reporters are the bottom rung of the journalism industry. They never ask anything thoughtful or illuminating.

Frankly I wish more athletes trolled the hell out of them. It always goes the same way...

Reporter: So, you just lost the game. What happened out there?

Athlete: Thanks for your question, White Lady Who Never Played Sports And Shouldn’t Be Here. Well, we need to execute better. The other team made less mistakes. We’ll regroup and try it again next week.

Reporter: Thanks, Athlete (I hope the viewers didn’t notice how hard I was eye fuucking you). — Turns to camera —Back to you in the studio.

:coffee:

This country needs more Zlatans.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
This the shyt that kills me, them asking dumb ass questions at the wrong time is seen as perfectly justifiable such that if you react any way OTHER than submissively, then YOU'RE seen as the one with the issue, not the reporter and their stupid ass line of questioning:

Reporter: You just lost the Super Bowl/NBA Finals/World Series.....HOW DO YOU FEEL, AND WHAT WENT WRONG?

:mindblown:

But what's worse is how OTHER media members CO-SIGN the bullshyt of their counterparts. I'll never forget how just about EVERY sports reporter co-signed Adam Schefter revealing JPP's medical records, and did so BRAZENLY, like, "...so WHAT? And? He has to get his story..." Like that whole incident wasn't a BLATANT violation of personal privacy. "Well, he's just doing his job, and if someone GAVE him that info, he has a duty to report it..." :camby:

The sooner that people start realizing that the media is the devil, the better....

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Sports reporters are the bottom rung of the journalism industry. They never ask anything thoughtful or illuminating.

Frankly I wish more athletes trolled the hell out of them. It always goes the same way...

Athlete: Thanks for your question, White Lady Who Never Played Sports And Shouldn’t Be Here. Well, we need to execute better. The other team made less mistakes. We’ll regroup and try it again next week.

Reporter: Thanks, Athlete (I hope the viewers didn’t notice how hard I was eye fuucking you). — Turns to camera —Back to you in the studio.

First off, fukk you.

Secondly, like any reporting, the most basic questions are the ones you base an article around. They’re the meat and potatoes of an article. The answers for the most part suck and are predictable but that info still has to be written and delivered to the public. Players know that. They’re a means to an end. To not understand that is to not understand news.

Sideline reporters are there to cater to people who otherwise don’t watch sports often. It’s all part of the presentation.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off, fukk you.

Secondly, like any reporting, the most basic questions are the ones you base an article around. They’re the meat and potatoes of an article. The answers for the most part suck and are predictable but that info still has to be written and delivered to the public. Players know that. They’re a means to an end. To not understand that is to not understand news.

Sideline reporters are there to cater to people who otherwise don’t watch sports often. It’s all part of the presentation.
99% of reporters literally offer no insight or understanding of the game.

Short of getting updated on injury status or roster changes, you could go your entire life without them and your experience of the product wouldn’t change one bit.

:camby:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Needed the Googles to figure out who the hell you were talking about.

Even his still photos make him look like a great interview. :dead:

0424-zlatan-ibrahimovic-getty-7.jpg

zlatan-ibrahimovic-compares-hims.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

_96416992_ee95e622-8fd3-4178-990d-3387f0d26eee.jpg

premier-league-team-of-the-week-zlatan-ibrahimovic_1j2vxer0rj13d1w65v6rrcyi2n.jpg

nintchdbpict000313941022.jpg

nintchdbpict000313941015.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
remember when elephant cac was talking bout Curry shoudnt have his kid at the presser and shyt cause it was a distraction?
:russ:

like these goofy muthafukkas asking some thought provoking questions and shyt.
:mjlol:

"hey Steph!! What went thru your mind as you were dribbling up the court?"
:skip:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
99% of reporters literally offer no insight or understanding of the game.

Short of getting updated on injury status or roster changes, you could go your entire life without them and your experience of the product wouldn’t change one bit.

:camby:
Are you talking about sideline reporters or reporters in general? Keep in mind the goal isn’t to enlighten you. It’s to inform you of what went down. It’s not on them to give you a Rev Run lesson on what happened. Leave that for editorials. The people who ask these questions just wanna get their 500 words in and get it to the paper by the time they print.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about sideline reporters or reporters in general? Keep in mind the goal isn’t to enlighten you. It’s to inform you of what went down. It’s not on them to give you a Rev Run lesson on what happened. Leave that for editorials. The people who ask these questions just wanna get their 500 words in and get it to the paper by the time they print.
Reporters in general. The vast majority are useless.

Nobody needs their articles to inform you of anything. You saw the game. You know what happened. If you want understanding, there are analysis and metrics websites.

Mike Lupica never told you shyt you needed to know. Ever.