What's up with Dominicans who think they are white and not black?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Like one of my friends told me that she knows some that don't even consider themselves black, but white.
Like nikka are you serious?:ohhh:
U tryna put your black heritage down or throw it away and act as something that u ain't?

It's always funny when they get their nikka wake up call tho

This goes the same for Latinos in America :ufdup:
Unless you are born from spain or have parents born from Spain you are not white u may look white, act white, but when shyt hits the fan :mjpls: you's a nikka:umad: cuz of slavery. nikka they won't claim you stop tryna reject your ancestry, and accept who you is. Pau Gasol is white, you ain't.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
:upsetfavre: Are you one of those?
nikka its funny to me like wtf and I love making em mad when I give em their nikka wake up call.
Just cuz u speak spanish dont make u spanish.
I speak english I dont look like the queen of england

I often get called out by my Caribbean folks for not claiming the culture. I don't give a shyt about it because I'm just a black man in America. Let's be honest, most of the world looks down on black people. I can't be mad at my Dominican bres for not claiming black. It's up to us to make it cool and respectable to be black. Until then, they want nothing to do with us and I don't blame them. :ehh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I don't know if you know this....

But Dominicans are a mix of English, Spanish, French, Italian, Native Indians (Arawaks, Tainos..), Eastern Indians and Africans.
And in the 1930s, some Jews went there as well.

They are not just Africans like your typical Coli jagaloon dipsh*t likes to claim.
So people from the DR can identify with a variety of races and cultures.

Deal with it.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
question is, why would you want them to claim black? They've accomplished very little to nothing, they and their little shythole country are pretty much useless.
You don't claim back, nikka it's on you at the moment you're conceived.
Rejecting that shyt makes that person a weak minded little bytch. You born with it, deal with life without tryna reject you being black :beli:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO

But Dominicans are a mix of English, Spanish, French, Italian, Native Indians (Arawaks, Tainos..), Eastern Indians and Africans.

They are not just Africans like your typical Coli jagaloon dipsh*t likes to claim.

Deal with it.

Bruh, they black.
Mix? Mix due to slavery. nikka they black, and there is nothing they can do about it but accept it instead of tryna reject it and claim they something else.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, they black.
Mix? Mix due to slavery. nikka they black, and there is nothing they can do about it but accept it instead of tryna reject it and claim they something else.
A Dominican who has African blood in his ancestry has no formal obligation to constantly claim being black........any more than your American Southern black man who has white blood in his ancestry has to claim white.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
A Dominican who has African blood in his ancestry has no formal obligation to constantly claim being black........any more than your American Southern black man who has white blood in his ancestry has to claim white.
Bruh, you don't claim it. U CANT CLAIM IT! U can try to reject it, but then u get yo nikka wake up call to make you snap out of your illusion.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Deal with it.

no matta how many times me,you and all the other dominican brehs preach this on this forum, these homos will never understand. all they see is color nothing more nothing less