What's up with black women letting their kids walk the streets without supervision?

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
A few days ago i was driving my car, while driving through a descending turn, right at the end of it and out of nowhere this little black girl who looked no older than 2, so obviously lacks the awareness, decides to leave the sidewalk and walk onto the road.

I had to hit the breaks really quick and was like a feet away from hitting the little girl, smell of burned rubber in the air and then this black woman on the opposite sidewalk and further down the road comes running to grab her child.

I leave the car and shout "Are you stupid?" and instead of apologizing or at least admitting her mistake, she says "You're the one who's stupid" and leaves :skip:

Who leaves a baby who's oblivious to her surroundings, by herself on the opposite side of the road? :what:

Not only was i a feet away from killing this baby or possibly cripple her for the rest of her life but there's also the legal and monetary complications that come with it. Plus, the constant thought of running over a baby on my conscience :martin:

You don't gotta keep your kid on a leash like some cac women do but how hard is it to grab him by the hand or keep an eye on him?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You must be white.

Instead of making sure the baby was ok... You talk shyt to the Black woman that was there...

Kids bolt away sometimes and you don't know what was going on with why the kid was in that spot.

Why the fukk should she apologize to you?? Thank you yes... But apologize??

She's scared just like you.

fukk you.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Often i see black kids by themselves in public places and black woman walking behind them but further away :yeshrug:

Troll on cac.

Black women and Men I see always have their kids in check because so many sick cacs are out there.

White people let their kids run around the stores like monkeys...talking shyt to their parents and throwing tantrums.

fukk outta here guy.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
You must be white.

Instead of making sure the baby was ok... You talk shyt to the Black woman that was there...

Kids bolt away sometimes and you don't know what was going on with why the kid was in that spot.

Why the fukk should she apologize to you?? Thank you yes... But apologize??

She's scared just like you.

fukk you.

Of course once i hit the breaks i knew i didn't hit the baby and once i left the car i saw the baby was still standing :comeon:

And yeah, she should apologize, that shyt would have ruined my life in so many ways. How the fukk do you even get over hitting a baby with a car? :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Of course once i hit the breaks i knew i didn't hit the baby and once i left the car i saw the baby was still standing :comeon:

And yeah, she should apologize, that shyt would have ruined my life in so many ways. How the fukk do you even get over hitting a baby with a car? :dahell:

"What about my feelings"....

Man you reek of cac privilege.

I rarely get negative on The Coli but yo...

You get the troll of the year award.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
tumblr_static_whiteracism.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:why:

REDNECKS DO THIS SHYT TOO......

i live and work in the backwoods of georgia...and you don't know how many times i see these nasty azz shirtless dog hair looking peckerood azz little white kids coming out the woods or the lake running around with no supervision...cause his parents BUBBA and BECKY SUE is too busy getting high on meth while downing multiple cans of BUD LIGHT while watching the NASCAR NETWORK....

fukk outta here...dysfunctional mothers come in all shapes, sizes and colors