What's the most you've ever watched during a binge-watch session?

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
thread inspired by the fact i been binging hard as hell on Netflix's Marvel universe before The Defenders drops, a nikka done watched Iron Fist and Daredevil season 2 in the span of 48 hours :wow:

but with Netflix and "Netflix & chilling" being the thing now most people have binge watched hella shows at one point, what's the most you've ever binged on in a short period of time? :lupe:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
thread inspired by the fact i been binging hard as hell on Netflix's Marvel universe before The Defenders drops, a nikka done watched Iron Fist and Daredevil season 2 in the span of 48 hours :wow:

but with Netflix and "Netflix & chilling" being the thing now most people have binge watched hella shows at one point, what's the most you've ever binged on in a short period of time? :lupe:
:what: do you have a job?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
the wire multiple times

a few instances i've just had it streaming to every tv and pc i have in my house and wherever i am...whatever i am doing...the wire is on in the background 24 / 7 /365

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Lost was the ultimate binge experience, and early on i would have called it the GOAT show hands down had it actually stuck the landing in the later seasons.

I remember binging Season 1 for the first time. I don't remember when I started but it was like 3am and I had to wake up for work at 7am. It was the episode where...

You learn at the end of the episode there is a dude among them who wasn't on the plane

I just remember bein like :damn::damn::damn:"how do I stop now!?!?!?"