What's The Last Game You Rage Quit?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Zelda: BOTW

The game is too overwhelming. Where the fukk am I supposed to go? Goddamn. shyt pissed me off so much I started other games (puyo puyo tetris is my current favorite, with Fairpoint being a close second)

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Gw2. Lost 8 matches in a row knocking my rating to where it wasn't worth salvaging, simmered my rage, composed myself, alt+f4, and uninstalled

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
fast rmx cause the button layout is fukking trash and you can't change it the way you want

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Halo 5 use to get nikkas heated

@Keep1TReaL
@Tic Tac T O
@BLAZO da GAWD

:mjgrin:
I'm having deja vu. I feel like there was a thread already where we talked about this

Or maybe it was the entire Halo 5 thread :lolbron:

But yeah, we went from MLG status to KFC status sometimes. As long we didn't get dominated from the power weapons or lag issues, I could accept that other teams were better.

Recently, probably Street Fighter V. Didn't actually rage quit in-game, I just lost to some lame shyt and was like "why am I playing this trash?" eject, delete.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fallout 4

Made me nauseous and sick after my initial gameplay because of poor graphical performance.

Last straw was when I got stuck in an endless loop by some rebel hideout where I would spawn and die immediately. Sold that bytch back the next day.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Madden 17. Couple weeks ago I was playing. 4th quarter. My last chance. Like 4th and 5. I snap the ball and drop back. Obvious as fukk holding on the DB playing on AJ Green. Flag gets thrown. I use it as a free play and launch it downfield.

Miss the pass. Ref comes out says Defensive holding, 5 yard penalty, first down.

It's first down alright. FOR THE fukkING other team. I closed madden and deleted all files of it from my PS4.