What Xbox exclusive can compare to Yakuza (Playstation Exclusive)

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:manny: I honestly want to know, Xbox fans hype shyt up and claim they have the best exclusives.

so please, by all means. come and tell me what compares in terms of size and scope.:patrice:

:troll:

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Ask other men to compare sizes brehs :dame:
:yeshrug: I just really want to know, I keep seeing people post "Xbox wins" or "Xbox is the best" threads. so I want them to explain how anything can compare to this series...

Im not even a Sony fanboy, Sony killed off my favorite Console. :francis: I support Yakuza because SEGA made it... SEGA will always be the greatest when it comes to innovation

:blessed:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:yeshrug: I just really want to know, I keep seeing people post "Xbox wins" or "Xbox is the best" threads. so I want them to explain how anything can compare to this series...

Im not even a Sony fanboy, Sony killed off my favorite Console. :francis: I support Yakuza because SEGA made it... SEGA will always be the greatest when it comes to innovation

:blessed:
Xbox don't have many jap based games like that. Sony nintendo and sega have more franchises than them. They should keep trying to make new ips so they don't have to rush out the games they have now. A new sunset and QB would be good and go from there

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Xbox don't have many jap based games like that. Sony nintendo and sega have more franchises than them. They should keep trying to make new ips so they don't have to rush out the games they have now. A new sunset and QB would be good and go from there
but the thing is, this is one of SEGAs newer IPs. it started out near the end of the PS2's lifespan. Xbox 360 was already out and rumors of the PS3 were spreading like wildfire.

The first game didnt even do that well, even though SEGA went balls out on the english version.

if Saints Row stayed an Xbox exclusive, then it would have atleast been close to Yakuza.

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
We don't do that japcac shyt
:camby:

nikkas in the hood always love that japanese & chinese shyt. Specially them martial arts movies..
Jacki Chan, Jet Li, Bruce Lee, Chow Yun Fat, John Woo especially

ask any nikka over 30 in the hood if they ever saw the killer or Hard Boiled.

Samuel L Jackson says it best
But put that bad boy in a flick, every motherfukkerr out there want one. I'm serious as a heart attack. When them Hong Kong flick's came out, every nikka in the world had to have a forty-five. And they aint want one,they want two, 'cause all them nikka's want to be the killer. what them flicks don't tell you and what they don't know, is that a .45 has a serious fukkinn'jammin' problem. So I try and steer a customer towards a 9-millimeter.'cause it's Damn near the same weapon, and aint got half the jammin' problems. But you know how them nikkas is out there , you can't tell them shyt. They want a .45. The killer had a .45, they want a .45.

:banderas:I like me a lil 12 guage myself.