What was your first nikka wake up call like?

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I was 16 and dating a white girl from school. We were in love and she felt like it was time for me to meet her parents. I asked her were they okay with black people coming to her house. She said "yeah as long as they don't steal anything"

Doc-Rivers.gif

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
This white girl used to beg me to come party with her and text me the address of parties she's at. So one night I decide to text her the address of a party I'm at. She replies "No offense, are black people there?"

I was like :what: for the rest of the night

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
i was 18 first year in college

so i was with one of my boys going to a concert upstate, so we get off at a exit to get gas. so we stop at the red light and then made a right turn since there wasn't a sign that said no turn on red, but soon when we made the turn, 2 white cops pulled us over, ask me for license and i said for what i'm not driving, fukking pigs gave my boy a fukking ticket. but soon when we took off another car hit the police car from behind, so we turn the car around going past the cop car yelling " we hope u die bytch " i don't know if they did but the black god was looking down on his sons

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
i was 18 first year in college

so i was with one of my boys going to a concert upstate, so we get off at a exit to get gas. so we stop at the red light and then made a right turn since there wasn't a sign that said no turn on red, but soon when we made the turn, 2 white cops pulled us over, ask me for license and i said for what i'm not driving, fukking pigs gave my boy a fukking ticket. but soon when we took off another car hit the police car from behind, so we turn the car around going past the cop car yelling " we hope u die bytch " i don't know if they did but the black god was looking down on his sons
I died reading this part :dead:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
When I was little I went to this park with my mom. I usually liked to play by myself but this chubby white girl just insisted we play. So we are going around the jungle gym, I can't remember what I wanted to do, but I wanted to do something different. This heffa was like "No, you have to do what I say because you're black!"

:dahell: I just looked at her crazy and walked away from her. I told my mom later. My parents had already had talks with me about racism and our history at that point. So I guess I just wasn't going to entertain it lol.