What type of hair did jesus have

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I was trying to remake Jesus in his rightful image based off this picture of cac jesus :scust:

jesus-christ-munir-alawi.jpg

but I got stuck at the hair.

Did he have an afro or wavy Afar hair? All the pictures I've seen on google look like dark skinned versions of white jesus with long hair which is :francis:

Here's what I have so far

full

Suggestions appreciated

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Y'all really gonna ignore a thread about black jesus? :ld:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Bible says hair like wool :patrice:

Right....it also said feet "the color of brass burnt bronze"

And wooly hair? :lupe:

We can assume the author describing doesn't mean his feet were dirty right? Jesus was walking around in his Jesus sandals, but the feet were clean, and his skin was the color of brass burnt bronze too. We can assume right?

Wooly hair though? That can go alot of ways. Black person with Afro comes to mind when attached to brass burnt bronze skin. Yet, Arabs can have brass burnt bronze skin and grow out fros too. White/Khazar/European Jews can grow Jew fros too.

So its a :francis:

This thread is timely, cause I was listening to Gza's Liquid Swords album today, and the "B.I.B.L.E." track says that the "white image of Christ is really Caesar Borgia" who was a Pope's son (when they could have kids). https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-.instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cesare borgia jesus
So we do know that Renaissance era portraits and statues of Jesus are BS. :yeshrug:

Last edited: