What This Whole Lil Boosie Episode Tells Me (And Should Tell You, Too!)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

the black underclass are casualties of war (and, yes, we are at WAR - have been since our ancestors were shipped over here) that cannot be saved. every war has its fallen victims, and the black underclass are the victims of our ongoing fight against the yoke of white supremacy that remains around our collective neck.

when you have an entire class of losers celebrating some crackhead looking rapper who is an illiterate and a champion of human garbage, you know that you cannot save those people. if you or i were to go up to one of these pieces of shyt celebrating boosie's release and ask them about REAL GANGSTERS like nelson mandela, like stokely carmichael, like patrice lumumba, like megdar evers, like stephen biko

they would look at you like :wtf: "huh? who dat?"

and yet, WE (the educated and "privileged" class of black americans) allow these people to be our representatives and to flood social media and popular culture with this sewage of thought. i look at the people celebrating boosie's release, and i spit on them in my mind. fukking human garbage is what they are. and if we're going to WIN as a people, we have to acknowledge that the black underclass cannot be saved and we cannot waste time and money on people like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sad sad sad

it's not just sad. it's infuriating that more of us don't speak up and tell the black underclass to shape up or consider themselves exiled from the black community. :camby:

the type of people who listen to boosie and celebrate his release and shyt like that don't even get the time of day from me. i don't associate with them. don't talk to them. don't build with them. don't try to educate them. and they accuse me of being uppity and an oreo. but, i know they're human garbage that i'm not wasting my time with. all black people who are productive and on the path to something greater (for themselves and their community) need to treat the black underclass the same way.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
most of my rep is like that because i defended nigerian's mollywatr venture. and i'd do it again, to be honest. i didn't care for the way people on here were trying to sabotage a black brother's business.
i'm all set. i know what boosie and his fans represent. nothing i want to be a part of. that's not #blackexcellence

that's #blackfailure
You're legit. But I think you're a little off base on Boosie. He IS the struggle made manifest in Rap.

I'm not the biggest fan of the n-slur but Boosie is... I mean, a real artist.

:wow:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Black people refuse to understand this, they've adopted this westernized individualistic mindset of "as long as I'm good..."

we're headed directly to the gas chambers and don't even realize it so we're dancing and partying all the way there.

On the fateful day the curtain falls and white people start executing Black people and labeling them as domestic terrorists, everybody in our communities will be standing around looking stupid and crying out "how could they do this to us", not realizing that all the foolish behaviors we've adopted and glorify are just helping them with their propaganda campaign against us.

when we start dying, no country in the world will come to our rescue because they'll all believe we deserve it.

"of course all of them are not bad honey, but just look at what Chicago and Detroit has turned into, it's better to kill them all and let God sort em out"

:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a hard thing to admit, I don't want to have this elitist attitude but there is a class of Nigras that won't ever gonna break their current cycle and don't even want too.

it is hard to cope with, i will admit. but i don't think it's too difficult to just acknowledge it and move on. we can see now that a significant part of the black underclass is irretrievably lost. and it's by design. i know that they didn't just end up like that. but that doesn't matter. the fact remains, they can't be saved.

and we can't allow them to continue ruining our chances to move forward as a people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people refuse to understand this, they've adopted this westernized individualistic mindset of "as long as I'm good..."

we're headed directly to the gas chambers and don't even realize it so we're dancing and partying all the way there.

On the fateful day the curtain falls and white people start executing Black people and labeling them as domestic terrorists, everybody in our communities will be standing around looking stupid and crying out "how could they do this to us", not realizing that all the foolish behaviors we've adopted and glorify are just helping them with their propaganda campaign against us.

when we start dying, no country in the world will come to our rescue because they'll all believe we deserve it.

"of course all of them are not bad honey, but just look at what Chicago and Detroit has turned into, it's better to kill them all and let God sort em out"

this is some real shyt, breh. :salute:

i look at certain black people, and i honestly feel like i'm in an alternate universe. :huhldup:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

This is all very VERY true.

But got DAMN!

My dad has those yellow eyes too... :wow:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

i look at certain black people, and i honestly feel like i'm in an alternate universe. :huhldup:

I call that shyt the twilight zone breh.

I'm at the point where I just try to avoid Black people because it hurts me to see how brainwashed we are and how I used to be just as brainwashed and in a zombie like state of mind.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

I call that shyt the twilight zone breh.

I'm at the point where I just try to avoid Black people because it hurts me to see how brainwashed we are and how I used to be just as brainwashed and in a zombie like state of mind.

You're in reality, brehs. Not Neptune. It's ugly here. But we can't win with this mindset that says their struggle is invalid or completely removed from yours. They're here. You're here. In the same struggle under the yoke of the same oppression. What we need is organization. Not alienation.