what this choking and slapping and bondage about?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
some chick says that she's into that shyt... (getting it done to her)

I thought I've done some freak shyt before..

:whoa:but idk if I'm comfortable w all that shyt.

She's like, we can start w cuffs first.
:lupe:

idk women were even into that shyt.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
some chick says that she's into that shyt... (getting it done to her)

I thought I've done some freak shyt before..

:whoa:but idk if I'm comfortable w all that shyt.

She's like, we can start w cuffs first.
:lupe:

idk women were even into that shyt.

Cover ya ass, homie. I'm in law school right now, what constitutes rape in certain jurisdictions will blow your mind. Do it if you want to but Cover Your Ass every step of the way, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S WHITE :ufdup:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I'm down as long as it doesn't involve actual pain. I ain into that degrading shyt either. I can do the "you in trouble/ brang yo ass here" agressive / punishment shyt but i can't see spittin in a bytch face or "you dirty whore!!!" Type shyt....na playa:whoa:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
shyt is a play on power dynamics, having sex with someone less or more powerful(or better/worse) than you.
Don't know anybody openly into BDSM, but I know a lot of dudes really into fukking hoes they think are beneath them.

Know females that only fukk with dudes beneath them, they probably won't admit it though.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Cover ya ass, homie. I'm in law school right now, what constitutes rape in certain jurisdictions will blow your mind. Do it if you want to but Cover Your Ass every step of the way, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S WHITE :ufdup:

You aint lying man...one of the girls I messed with recently loved for me to choke her and shyt when we fukked...she even talked about handcuffs...I was slick with it and sent her texts messages all the time to keep for records purposes like "So you liked when I choked you while we fukked right? :saboflabbysick:"

And she's like "hell yea I want you to do that EVERYTIME and especially with the handcuffs:happyphil:"
I'm like "got ya..:cosbyeat:""

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S WHITE :ufdup:
so she's mixed w brown skin.. but bish might as well be white in mentality. I thought she was nice, quiet and sweet.

Thought I was gonna smut her out, lol.

I feel like this some weird shyt.

BUT for those who say they would do it - what's the best ways:lupe: @Non Sequitur @Tunez