What really caused Kanye's descent into insanity (Simps will understand)

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Kanyes always been in love with Beyonce, anyone can see it. shyts too obvious.

Kanyes mom dies, and right after that Jay Z and Beyonce get married. These two events together caused irreparable destruction to Kanyes psyche.

Kanye interrupts that skeletor bytch, not as a publicity stunt, but breh was simping. "Beyonce had one of the best videos of ALL time"

he tried to do it again with that mediocre cac Beck, all for Beyonce

thats the real cause of Kanyes inner turmoil :mjcry:

i remember reading how hed beg her to play connect 4 with him, she always beat him

ecde2438855c27051ec20f291d834ae8.jpg

(let him win :mjlol: )

The latest thing Kanye said :sas2:

Beyoncé, I was hurt, because I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me, and over “Hotline Bling.” Now, don’t go trying to diss Beyoncé, she is great. Taylor Swift is great. We are all great people. We are all equal. But sometimes we be playing the politics too much and forgetting who we are just to win. fukk winning. fukk looking cool. fukk being cool. fukk all that, bro. I've been sent here to give y’all my truth even at the risk of my own life. Even at the risk of my own success, my own career. I've been sent here to give y’all my truth.

simping again

kim-kanye-beyonce-speech.gif

Notice where Kanye is looking :sas2:

hes hurting brehs :mjcry:

mark my words he will confess his love for Beyonce publicly

kanye-west-beyonce-jay-z-rant-1479665730-620x413.jpg

:yeshrug:

@MufasaChoppa @Yoda @koven @Piffery @Therht @letti cook @Clutch Robinson @Chip Skylark @KOOL-AID

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nope...his "insanity" is because he blames himself for his Mom's death because she died getting plastic surgery with his money and she is one of the very reasons for him becoming successful considering she supported him all these years.

This is why he jumps from thot to thot because, generally speaking, men seek out their "mom" when it comes to relationships.

Not for sexual reasons, but because 9 times outta 10, your Moms is the only woman you can truly trust because she carried your ass for 9 months when she could have been doing other things.

So you'll always seek out the woman that makes you feel comfortable or puts you at ease

This works well if the woman in question is bringing shyt to the table herself and has got her life together and you both work as a team, which is how successful marriages and unions are formed

The reason he got with Amber Rose and Kim K is because both of them accept his crazy egotistical tendencies. The problem is both of them are vapid birds that don't really bring anything else but their looks to the table.

Combine this shyt with his mom with his ego, and anxiety issues...this is why Kanye is Kanye.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Kanye needs to accept that Kim put him in the friend zone for a reason. Nikka married a bytch that he loved more than she loved him. :mjlol:
he married Kim to try and make beyonce jealous :mjcry:

he was expecting a private 1on1 conversation with Beyonce where she asks him "why are you marrying her, you could do so much better" :mjcry:

then hed pour his heart out :mjcry:

but his plan backfired :damnbron:
but instead beyonce and jay z cut off all ties with him :damndead:

thats what lead to that awful yeezus album

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
In that gif...Ye get a hug from Beyonce, Jay touched Kim like he did Lil Mama after she jumped on stage with him...

He gave her that "you def not getting no hug from me" type touch to her side/back...

Ye just in awe. He immediately went to go hug Bey lol