What PG was better than Steve Nash in the last 30 years?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would put slightly above Thomas and barely above Stockton and slightly below Magic Johnson. Now disregard his slow start in his career, once he got going no other PG could handle him. He shot 50% pretty much his entire career as starter and over 40% from 3. Not to mention the years of double digit assists...culminated by MVP award.

I really don't think enough homage is paid by your run and jump low iq basketball lovers, to those gritty, hard nosed, high iq players, especially a living/playing legend such as Steve Nash.

top 5 ever

1. Magic Johnson
2. Steve Nash
3. John Stockton
4. Isiah Thomas
5. Bob Cousy

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do no Isaiah and Cousy played big parts in winning chips And stock all time assist leader

that was more about the teams then the PG's...you put Nash on the bad boys and they win 4 championship and make jordan wait before he can solidify himself.

Stockton could not shoot like Nash and it's easy when you have the all time scoring leader on your team to tally assists. Although, Stockton did it right and I hold him in high regard.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
are you trolling the thread? No one outside of the And1 "urban" crowd would agree that AI deserves to be in the top 5. Baggy pants and corn rolls (or are they corn rows??) aside, let's be serious.
Steve Nash is just a distributor and he shoots a couple 3s/floater here and there and that's all his game,

AI was better than him, he's had more finals trips

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve Nash is just a distributor and he shoots a couple 3s/floater here and there and that's all his game,

AI was better than him, he's had more finals trips

basketball is a team sport, so when you talk championships like some sort of personal accolade it diminishes the team aspect of the game. But most of you don't respect the game nor the beginnings, which has been sullied by the run and jump ABA era of basketball.

With that aside, no he didn't shoot a couple of 3's or floaters...are you for real?